“New hotel in a bad hood” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   205 N Federal Hwy, Dania Beach, FL 33004   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 17 hotels in Dania Beach
Newport, Rhode Island
“New hotel in a bad hood”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I picked this hotel because it was "new". It is new but it felt like it was in an isolated area. I did not like staying there alone. The rooms were fine but I requested a quiet room-which should have been accommodated as half the hotel was currently empty. Instead they put me next door to a very noisy family with children who liked to cry and scream all night long! I understand if the hotel was full but since my request was ignored I would not return.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
TAManagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for always choosing our hotel when you are in the area. I sincerely apologize for any disturbance you have experienced during your stay. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Well, I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Suites again. -Consistency is key in business and they know what they are doing. Check-in took around 3-4 minutes (thank you Wellington and Charles). Room 603 is slightly oversized and very comfortable and exceptionally quiet for a corner room. Breakfast was fresh, well organized appropriately stocked and replenished. Most importantly a great selection and delicious. You have earned my return business! See you soon!

• Stayed August 2014
TAManagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your feedback on TripAdvisor! We'd like to thank you for all of your kind compliments as we love our location and old Florida charm! Thank you again for your comments; we look forward to serving you in the future.
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It´s an excellent option for those are going to a cruise, very close to the Ft. Lauderdale airport less than 5 minutes and a little bit more to the Sea Port. The hotel is very clean, nice rooms, good breakfast included, internet in the lobby, for a very rasonable rate I recomend it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
TAManagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your review! We love taking care of our guests, regardless of their visit into town. Our property is able to accommodate any travel needs, whether for business or pleasure! I am glad that you had a great stay with us and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We need a place to stay before boarding the next on our Cruise out of Port Everglades. This hotel is the place. It is within a 5 minute ride of FLL Airport and Port Everglades. The staff here were all friendly and very helpful. We arrive before noon but they allowed us to check in. They also recommended several good places to each lunch and dinner. We tried Jimmies across the street from the hotel and it was Great Food. Jimmies is also located in the same place as the oldest Chocolate Factory in FL. The chocolates were awesome. The other place Jaxson Ice Cream Parlor is within walking distance of the hotel. If you like Ice Cream go there. We felt same walking to all of these places. The next day a shuttle delivered us to the Cruise ship. It was a $9 dollar per person charge but it was worth the price. I want to praise again the staff here. The hotel was clean and were secure.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank You for choosing our hotel and taking the time out to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate the nice things you have said about our staff and hotel. We hope the next time you are in the area, you come back to see us. Again Thank You!
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

For the fourth time now I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites FLL Airport South in Dania while preparing to travel overseas from FLL: once with a large tour group, three times alone or with my wife. Every single time I have been very impressed with this place! The rooms are immaculate and newly redesigned, the service is exceptional, the rates are competitive, the shuttle drivers are spot on, and the experience always exceeds other airport hotels. (Special kudos and compliments go to Wellington at the front desk. He is professional, courteous and consistently helpful.) I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
TAManagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thanks you for taking the time to post your comments. We appreciate you and are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and most of all to that you would definitely come back. We will show Wellington your review. We look forward to having you with us again soon.
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I had the recent pleasure of booking a reservation at the Holiday Inn Express in Dania Beach. while en route to the hotel I called ahead to confirm my reservation. Kimesha not only confirm my reservation Richard me my paperwork would be sitting on the reception desk awaiting my arrival for an express check in. good to her word my check in only took 4 minutes despite the people being ahead of me. the room we were put in on the fourth floor room 4 15 what is perfect right across from the gym and the pool with elevator access to the parking lots the hotel is brand new and the staff complement the hotel very well. the breakfast buffet staff are very warm, accommodating and friendly. the breakfast buffet was fully stocked fresh well organized clean and delicious. great job to the Holiday Inn Express Dania Beach you've earned my return business!
Sincerely, R. deLeon

• Stayed July 2014
TAManagement, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for your great review! Our Team is constantly looking for ways to create great experiences for our guests. All of us here are committed to providing incomparable service to ensure our guests have a positive and memorable visit. Thank you so much for your gracious review. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Snellville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I totally enjoyed my stay here!!! Katianna and Wellington were the best!!! They assisted me with my registering for my room and informing me of the best local spots for entertainment and food! Will definitely stay here again. Also the breakfast was great too!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for choosing to stay here at our hotel, we realize you could have stayed at another hotel. But our staff is the best, and we appreciate our guests so much and go out of our way to make every person feels welcome and at home. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to having you back.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South? Share your experiences!