We stayed here on a pre-cruise visit. It is close to both the airport and Port Everglades. We did choose a taxi to the Port instead of the shuttle service that operates within the hotel because it was only a couple dollars more and it was a private ride directly to our ship instead of riding with a dozen other people and stopping at several ships along the way.
The hotel itself was pretty standard Hilton Garden Inn type stuff, which means it has nice clean rooms, a comfortable bed and a breakfast/dinner restaurant on property. The slight difference in the restaurant is that the hotel was completely full with pre-cruise guest, so we had to wait for a table, and service was unusually slow. Lastly while the hotel is in a great location for pre-cruise visits, there isn’t a lot of other attractions or restaurants in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port Hotel Dania Beach
- Hilton Garden Inn Dania Beach
- Hilton Dania
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Dania Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.