There were 5 of us, with 2 rooms. The rooms were roomy and clean. The hotel itself was clean and well maintained. HOWEVER the food for breakfast was WAY overpriced. We have been to many hotels and many different chains and I can honestly say I have stayed in cheaper hotels with breakfast included for a better price. The price of the hotel was obviously due to location and proximaty to the port. If it were anywhere else it would be much cheaper. The breakfast was basic eggs, bacon, cereal and pastries all for a whopping $15.99 . . . have they lost their minds???!!! We will definitely be staying somewhere else upon our return. I would rather stay a little further and getting a better price for a hotel than stay here. To be honest it wasnt that close to the port to begin with. It was still a 5-10 minute drive.
1)Go out for breakfast. . . theirs a IHOP down the street
2)Do some price comparison, I'm sure there are better choices out there for a lesser price
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port Hotel Dania Beach
- Hilton Garden Inn Dania Beach
- Hilton Dania
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Dania Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.