“Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Dania Beach

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Dania Beach to your Saves list
Motel 6 Dania Beach
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   825 E Dania Beach Boulevard, I-95 at Stirling Road, Exit #25, Dania Beach, FL 33004   |
Ranked #15 of 17 hotels in Dania Beach
“Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012 via mobile

Have stayed here through several managers starting with Peggy and in recent times Al.
Staff courteous and professional.
Rooms were always clean.
Management has been great on every level each stay.
Never had any type of negative experience.
Would definitely reccomended.

• Stayed December 2011

86 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Dog crap stains on the carpet, horrible musty odor that would not escape, but adequate. If you just need somewhere to sleep on a trip/vacation, I think you'll be satisfied with the value.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012 via mobile

Upon arrival we noticed that we were in the middle of no where and the motel looked like it was from a Horror movie but we just needed somewhere to sleep for a few hours until we made our way to Miami in the morning. There was no open places near by sure it was late but a fast food place wouldve been fine. We checked in and walked to our room next door a woman barely dressed stood starring at us an i dont think she was trying to get some air. We walked Into our room and we already knew it was going to be a problem none of us wanted to sit on the beds since the sheets looked like they had been burned . And then then the roaches started coming out after the fourth one id had enough and asked for a refund thankfully they gave me one. Word of advise spend the extra 20 or 30 dollars and stay in the super 8 nearby

• Stayed March 2012
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

We stayed here 3-27 to 4-2 and it is a good choice if you want basic accomadations at a budget price. It is close to the Fort lauderdale airport and the Hollywood boardwalk. The pool was clean and the rooms are standard Motel 6 types. There are monkeys near the property we saw two.

Yes, there are better hotels in the area but you will pay for them. My only complaint was that the wifi we paid for was kind of weak. The staff was kind enough. It is a Motel 6 and some of the people staying there look questionable but for basic digs at a low price it works!

Room Tip: It is a Motel 6 what do you expect? A basic but decent value. There is no restaurant!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Altamonte Springs, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I have stayed here many times, both before and after I got married. This was the last time I will be staying here; it was always just a basic motel in a great location near FLL, but I was very concerned about safety last time we stayed. The room was just around the corner from the office and was quiet, but when we left early in the morning to catch a flight back home there was a car loitering in the parking lot, very close to the office. We did not see any bugs as described in the other reviews, but the safety issue will have me going somewhere else next time.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
NY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

The front desk staff was very polite and accomodating( I checked in to a room with a HORRIBLE odor) They changed my room as soon as I returned to it after being out all day.(housekeeping was not able to remove the odor)
The area they are in did not feel very safe to me...I should have checked on Trip Advisor in advance for alternatives. When I came back the second night and saw a security guard (kind off) walking the front parking lot I barricaded myself inside the room that night and listened to the noise outside...loud , drunk voices... and checked out the next day! It is the first time I ever felt unsafe while traveling alone. Even the grocery store down the road had a "seedy" feel.
I love to save money and get a good deal; and Motel 6 is usually a good way to go, but maybe not on the east coast!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Reading, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

The place is quite basic. Front desk staff were friendly at checkin but thereafter indifferent. There seemed to be several businesses running outside at the premises. Outside our room was a dog grooming business that operated until late evening. Did not find the place threatening but nor was it comfortable. Cleanliness in room was mostly reasonable but carpet was very dirty.
Price was cheap but after staying there, you knew why.
Nearby was a nice Italian restaurant and a lovely diner - Grampas - where we had breakfast. If I was ever in the area again, there must be somewhere nicer.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Motel 6 Dania Beach? Share your experiences!