Save Saved
You added Cambria Suites Ft. Lauderdale, Airport South & Cruise Port to your Saves list
Cambria Suites Ft. Lauderdale, Airport South & Cruise Port
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Dania Beach
Lake Worth, Florida, USA
“Great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Clean, excellent service. Close to port for cruise ships!! Rooms well designed. Service superior. Friendly atmosphere. Close to fine dining.. close to beach. Close to turnpike as well as i 95. Has a breakfast bar .

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I stay frequently in Ft. Lauderdale for business. I have stayed at the hotel on numerous occasions. The staff is not very friendly and service is fair at best. The room saver adds are not generally accepted even when the hotel has a low occupancy. If they do take the discount they make it for more than the price shown. During the season the hotel is over priced for what you receive. The fact the buffet is an up charge makes this hotels offering lower service for the price. The pool is adequate but weight room is nice
The rooms are nice and newer. But the cleanliness is a bit to be desired (hair found in shower, bathroom floor dirty, shower hair on floor and walls). The set up is deco and very accommodating especially w/ 2 flat screens. I still stay at the hotel but won't during season as I can get more for my $ at Hilton.

• Stayed October 2012
Bellevue, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Cambria Suites on November 2nd. Our son relocated to Dania, FL and we were looking for a hotel to stay at while he got settled in his apartment. We have VERY high expectations for a hotel room. We do not stay in any hotel that has poor reviews or is less than a 4-5 star hotel. This hotel exceeded our expectations in many ways. We got in late and were worried about our reservation. The staff at the front desk was pleasant and greeted us with a smile. Very welcoming. The bed was very comfortable and we had a great nights sleep. Our room was clean, I didnt find one speck of dirt or hair in the room or the bathroom. The fitness center was the BEST I have ever seen! We were overjoyed to see that we could get a COMPLETE workout! Treadmills, ellipticals, full set of free weights, weight machine, bosu ball, exercize balls, mats... dont change a thing here!! I was thrilled to see the expresso bar! The girl at the expresso bar was super friendly and engaged me in pleasant conversation! I cannot rate any of the food as we went out to eat, but my guess would be that it would have been better than where we went out to. The hotel had a large lobby area for individuals that were waiting for their van to take them to their cruise. It didnt feel cramped at all. Thank you for a great experience. We will be coming to Dania often to visit our son and plan on making this hotel our home base when we come. Dont change a thing! Keep up the great service and the attention to a clean environment!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Woodinville, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Spent three nights at the Cambria Suites, Dania Beach at the end of October, just prior to an Allure of the Seas cruise. Found the property to be an excellent value and a fine choice for either pre or post cruise stays. Frequent free shuttle from airport and a free port shuttle were included. The room, a King suite, was large and well conceived. While the on premise bistro was a little on the limited side, it was possible to drive (or take a long walk) to a variety of both sit down and fast food restaurants. I can see why this hotel is so highly rated.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Grand Forks, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I found this hotel to be in a great location-quick access to airport and cruise port and I was really surprised by the helpfulness and friendliness of front desk staff. They offer a free shuttle to the cruise port which was nice and the rooms were large and clean. They have a buffet style breakfast in the morning which was convenient when traveling with the family. They have a large lobby with lots of seating for waiting for the shuttle or having breakfast. The price was reasonable considering all the options in the area so we are staying here again in February! Don't hesitate-book this hotel!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Cozumel, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have stayed 7 or 8 times at this property since the week they opened. Jamal at the front desk is impressive - great service, remembers my name every time, greets me like I am going home. I found the hotel when I had booked out by Sawgrass Mills, arrived to a hotel that had very old carpeting ... they were using some kind of powder to mask the odor and it gave me an allergy attack. The general manager was nice and cooperative and refunded my money, but I had no place to go. I called around in desperation as Fort Lauderdale was booked that week with a convention and happened upon Jamal who answered the phone at the Cambria Suites the week they opened. He explained to me how to get there and it was a great experience. Suites include a comfy king bed, 2 TVs, a sitting are with sofa and chair, refrigerator, microwave and a nice bathroom. I go to Fort Lauderdale area 3 to 4 times a year and would not stay anywhere else. Also great value.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage, the rooms on the first floor are very convenient. Don't need to us...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
St. Thomas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Enjoy my stay here we called the hotel from the airport an asked for a pick up in 15 mins they was there to pick us up. The room are lovely, 2 flat screens tv, comfortable bed an beautiful furnishings.Excellent front desk service will definitely be back when i'm in the ft lauderdale area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Cambria Suites Ft. Lauderdale, Airport South & Cruise Port? Share your experiences!