“New Restaurant in GREAT LOCATION” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“New Restaurant in GREAT LOCATION”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

High quality ingredients you can tell from the taste. All made fresh as you wait so don't be in a hurry. The garlic rolls are to die for. I had a slice of cheese pizza as an appetizer just because I was in the mood it was excellent. Cooked to perfection. I then had Eggplant Parmigiana for my entree. It was stacked high with just the right amount of sauce and cheese. Perfect dish!
Service was good, place is VERY CLEAN!! Had to take half home of my dinner because the portion was large. It tasted even better the next day when I warmed it up. Would definitely go back and will put it on my list of favorites and return soon

Delray Beach, Florida
“Very good dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I were very happy with the service and food on our first visit to Antonio's on Father's Day. We had two of the dinner specials for $15 a person. Soups, salads, garlic rolls, drinks, entrees and desserts. Nice portions, homemade flavor, great price, everything was really good. McKenzie told us all about the restaurant, family, menu, days and times they were open, etc. We enjoyed our visit and will be back with friends. When we find some place good, we like to share it with a group the next time. Thanks for a nice experience.

Miami, Florida
“Very Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Many options at this location and the other location in Pembroke Pines for vegetarians. Excellent eggplant dishes or broccoli and wheat pasta in olive oil. Also, gluten free rice pasta available. Salad is good Garlic Rolls are to die for!

Dania Beach, Florida
“ziti”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Love Garlic Rolls salads creamy italian pizza pasta of all kinds. Near the Beach nice bike ride builds up appetite...Awesome

• Visited April 2014
Jupiter, Florida
“DELICIOUS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is place is the best!!! I travel all the way from Jupiter to eat here! The garlic rolls are great! My husband and I share the chicken parm and the fettuccine because the portions are big! The canoli is to die for!!! We love this place sooo much we even went there before we left on our honeymoon. Its a family run business and the staff is very polite. I feel like im right at home when I go there. Everyone should go and try it, you wont regret it! If it wasn't because i am on a diet, i would go there every weekend!! Great find, great clean place, AMAZING FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2014