Stayed here for 5 nights, and did not have any major problems or disappointments. It is conveniently located close to the airport and cruise port. It is also within walking distance of a couple fast food joints. Room was refreshed on a daily basis, pool and gym is quite nice, breakfast is average, staff is helpful. All in all a good stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport-South is located south of the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, Port Everglades Cruise Port and the Broward County Convention Center, each just an I-95 exit away. The hotel features spacious guestrooms with Hyatt Grand Bed™ and 42" flat panel HDTV. Additional amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout hotel, complimentary breakfast buffet, indoor pool, fitness center, 24/7 Guest Kitchen serves snacks/entrees, Intimate Bakery Café, business center, complimentary parking and complimentary airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.