We stayed here the night before leaving on a cruise out of Port Everglades. As was expected, clean nice hotel. We were upgraded to a two bedroom suite which was very nice. 2 seperate bedrooms and baths with a living room and kitchen. Included a large fridge, stove, microwave and small eating table. Flat panel tv's in each room.
Hotel has a nice pool and a putt putt course. They have alot of cruise business and also included a hot breakfast which is a nice added value. Overall was just what was needed for a pre cruise stay and we would use it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port with 124 studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. All rooms have full kitchens with a full size refrigerator, two burner stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaste, 32" HDTV and channels. Offering complimentary transportation to/from Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, free high speed internet access, complimentary Suite Start Hot breakfast, Welcome Home Reception Monday-Thursday and 24 hour fitness center. We even have an outdoor heated swimming pool and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Dania Beach
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport And Cruise Port