I stay in hotels in excess of 100 days per year. I have business interests in Miami Florida but would rather stay in Fort Lauderdale. I found the Homewood Suites in Dania Beach to be the best kept secret in south Florida! The rooms are always clean and neat. The staff certainly goes beyond all expectations to ensure your stay is fantastic. They certainly cater to all types of travelers from cruise ship patrons, business travelers and our military members. There are numerous places to eat within a 1 mile radius that will not empty you wallet. Definitely a solid thumbs up to Ms Marife and her staff!! Job Well done
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port with 124 studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. All rooms have full kitchens with a full size refrigerator, two burner stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaste, 32" HDTV and channels. Offering complimentary transportation to/from Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, free high speed internet access, complimentary Suite Start Hot breakfast, Welcome Home Reception Monday-Thursday and 24 hour fitness center. We even have an outdoor heated swimming pool and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Dania Beach
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport And Cruise Port