Homewood Suites have not been dissapointing - Our family traveled from Michigan to Dania Beach two days before our Caribbean cruise. We checked in about 7pm Friday Night.
Check in was smooth - the front desk CSR's were expecting us, the rooms are clean - area is nice. We havent ventured out much because our cruise leaves Sunday Morning, overall its a good experience and a Nice hotel with alot of Amenities.
The Morning Breakfast was really good.
I know all major cites have their flaws with Traffic - but Florida has to be on my top five for WTH? I cant beleive the traffic here - and it is no falt to any hotel - so my advice is do what you need to do EARLY or LATE.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Dania Beach
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport And Cruise Port
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port with 124 studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. All rooms have full kitchens with a full size refrigerator, two burner stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaste, 32" HDTV and channels. Offering complimentary transportation to/from Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, free high speed internet access, complimentary Suite Start Hot breakfast, Welcome Home Reception Monday-Thursday and 24 hour fitness center. We even have an outdoor heated swimming pool and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.