We flew into Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday before we embarked on the cruise ship Sunday. The staff was friendly and helpful. They have a shuttle that picks up at the airport and delivers you to the hotel. Then for $8.00 per person, they take you to the port to embark on the cruise, pick you up when you disembark and will take you back to the hotel to wait until your flight is due. The shuttle for the airport runs every 1/2 hour, which we took to the airport when our flight was ready. We found this extremely convenient to be able to wait at the hotel for our flight home instead of waiting at the airport with luggage that you cannot check until 3 hours before your flight. (we have had to do that before on previous cruises). The hotel lets you use their pool while waiting also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port with 124 studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. All rooms have full kitchens with a full size refrigerator, two burner stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaste, 32" HDTV and channels. Offering complimentary transportation to/from Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, free high speed internet access, complimentary Suite Start Hot breakfast, Welcome Home Reception Monday-Thursday and 24 hour fitness center. We even have an outdoor heated swimming pool and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Dania Beach
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport And Cruise Port