We chose the Homewood Suites for a pre cruise stay based upon our previous experience with Hilton suite properties. We were not disappointed for the most part. The down side first which was not a deal breaker. It was disappointing was the fact that the advertised evening reception is not offered every night and was not on the 3 nights we stayed there.
Otherwise our stay was as expected. The suite was spacious, clean, well appointed and the kitchen fully equipped. Every staff person with whom we had an interaction was very pleasant and obviously interested in being as helpful as possible.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Dania Beach
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport And Cruise Port
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port with 124 studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. All rooms have full kitchens with a full size refrigerator, two burner stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaste, 32" HDTV and channels. Offering complimentary transportation to/from Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, free high speed internet access, complimentary Suite Start Hot breakfast, Welcome Home Reception Monday-Thursday and 24 hour fitness center. We even have an outdoor heated swimming pool and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.