The hotel is nice. It is in need of a make over but staff works hard at keeping it clean. The only real problem is getting something to eat in the area. A Cuban restaurant is across the street, and the others are half a mile away. The shuttle will take you to them after 9 p.m., as they have to pick-up at the airport till then. The breakfast is better than expected with many choices. Rooms were great. No noise from the expressway. Business center was busy with locals and guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach