The hotel is nice. It is in need of a make over but staff works hard at keeping it clean. The only real problem is getting something to eat in the area. A Cuban restaurant is across the street, and the others are half a mile away. The shuttle will take you to them after 9 p.m., as they have to pick-up at the airport till then. The breakfast is better than expected with many choices. Rooms were great. No noise from the expressway. Business center was busy with locals and guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites