My family of over 100 booked rooms at this hotel for our annual family reunion, and the result was somewhat disappointing. Another family was permitted to steal our food from our welcome party--before most of us even arrived! The accommodations were average with clean rooms although it took a while to figure out how to work the window curtains for privacy. For summer travelers, the pool was too tiny! The hot and cold options breakfast, small fitness center, and the Internet access room were the only perks about this hotel which is several miles away from local restaurants and shopping. Sadly, my cousin's car was stripped in the parking lot, and an ID theft predator called our room claiming to be management. My aunt told me she found a better deal a few miles away at another hotel, and I really wished I had stayed there instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, BookIt.com and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites