We stayed here two nights before a cruise and one night after and I have no qualms about returning. Every staff member was helpful and friendly. The rooms were both clean and good-sized. One was on ground floor, and one on 4th. The one on 4th, could have used a new bathtub/shower, but that was our only issue. Internet worked fine everywhere. We used our iPads in both rooms and the lobby without problems.
The breakfast was a typical one, yogurt, oatmeal, cold cereal and a fruit cup kept us going until lunch.
Our flight left at 6:00 am, so we took a taxi for $20. The hotel did not have shuttles going at 4:30. Next time we'll use the hotel recommended transportation for $25, as it took two phone calls from the front desk to finally get a taxi to show up.
The beds were extremely comfortable and the bedding was exquisite, fine cotton.
Not much for restaurants within walking distance, but many places deliver. Or $10 taxi to Bass Pro Shop, where there's an Islamorada restaurant and lots of entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach