We stayed here two nights before a cruise and one night after and I have no qualms about returning. Every staff member was helpful and friendly. The rooms were both clean and good-sized. One was on ground floor, and one on 4th. The one on 4th, could have used a new bathtub/shower, but that was our only issue. Internet worked fine everywhere. We used our iPads in both rooms and the lobby without problems.
The breakfast was a typical one, yogurt, oatmeal, cold cereal and a fruit cup kept us going until lunch.
Our flight left at 6:00 am, so we took a taxi for $20. The hotel did not have shuttles going at 4:30. Next time we'll use the hotel recommended transportation for $25, as it took two phone calls from the front desk to finally get a taxi to show up.
The beds were extremely comfortable and the bedding was exquisite, fine cotton.
Not much for restaurants within walking distance, but many places deliver. Or $10 taxi to Bass Pro Shop, where there's an Islamorada restaurant and lots of entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites