My husband and I stayed at the hotel the night before we left for our cruise on the Epic. It was much cheaper to fly from New Orleans to Fort Lauderdale since we had frequent flyer miles with Southwest. At first we were concerned about how we would get from Fort Lauderdale to the Miami Port, but found a reasonable transportation company (SAS shuttle) that picked us up right at the hotel and brought us directly to the ship. We also made arrangements for our return trip to the airport after the cruise. The hotel is clean and comfortable for an overnight stay, but I would not recommend it for an extended amount of time. They do offer a nice breakfast, but remember that everyone is there for the same reason, so unless you are an early riser, don't expect to find a seat in the small dining area. Remember why you wanted to book here in the first place and you will be pleased with your choice.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Best Western, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.