While I certainly would not stay here for any length of time, for an overnight before my flight it was fine. As other reviewers have mentioned it does need some sprucing up, particularly in the hallways, where the carpet is a disaster. My room was actually pretty decent. Room was large and king size bed was pretty comfy. There was a couch as well. Bathroom is nothing to write home about but seemed clean. While I would agree that the shuttle to the airport isn't perfect as it only runs every hour, hey it was free! and my driver was very nice and a safe driver. Free breakfast was not one of the better ones I've seen; the only fruit available was apples. But it was nice that there were a couple of hot items which you don't always get. Also hotel is convenient if you are driving because it is right off the interstate. My room was very quiet but don't know if highway traffic is noticeable on the front side of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites