While this hotel is a good value for a pre or post cruise stay, it has some drawbacks. Not sure what happened to the carpets, but it looks like a bleach stain is everywhere. The general property looks like it needs to be updated with fresh paint and carpeting. A rigid, only on the hour airport shuttle wasn't optimal, because we had to miss the free breakfast to make their 6:00 AM shuttle. The room was large and spacious, but a 32 inch screen tv was a little on the small side compared to other area properties. Easy access from the freeway and a 10 minute drive to the airport. Didn't seem to have as good a quality as we've found in other Best Western plus level properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, BookIt.com, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites