The hotel grounds are kept nicely, so are the lobby and the common areas including the pool and computer room. The hallways really need new carpeting and paint to get rid of the old, musty smell. The rooms are pretty good considering the low rates. The front desk staff members are very good and helpful.
The breakfast is pretty good, just not fancy.....some heat-n-eat egg rounds, a meat dish like bacon or ham, waffles, cereal, toast and muffins, fruit, etc. If you are a light sleeper get a room away from the highway.
There is a restaurant across the street named Las Vegas which is very good, a local chain of 12 locations with Cuban foods otherwise you will need a car to get to any store or other restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites