I was put in a hotel by my airline after I was bumped from a flight. The free shuttle from the airport was not available, so the hotel told me to take a cab, for which they would reimburse me. They did with no problems. There are several "suite" hotels within a few blocks of this hotel. My room was very clean and nice - granite counters, fancy sink, nicely decorated. It's not quite as nice as as the nearby Hilton, though. I think the airline paid over $200 for my room, which seems ridiculous to me. I would not have paid that much for this room. They may have been taken advantage of, though. The breakfast in the morning leaves a bit to be desired, but you can't expect much for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Amex, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach