“Best Irish Pub in South East Florida” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Best Irish Pub in South East Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Went there and was amazed at how authentic it was. A true gem. Can't wait to go back!!!!!!!! Had Bangers n' Mash, friend had fish n' chips, guinesses and Irish Coffee with bread pudding. Writing this review is making me sooo hungry.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Irish Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

One of my favorite local restaurants!! Anytime I have out of town visitors, I bring them here and it never fails to impress! When you walk into the restaurant, you feel like you are truly in Ireland! The food and service are fabulous!!!! I have been here with both family and large groups of friends. Will continue to be a loyal customer!!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Thank you TS Isaac!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

TS Isaac caused schedule disruptions during our most recent visit to south Florida. With howling winds and steady rain, our only option was to find a place for lunch. What a great pub this is. The NY style Ruben and the fish sandwich were excellent. The atmosphere was warm and cozy and the service was excellent. This will be the restaurant I visit before going to the airport on a trip through FLL.

Myrtle Beach, SC
“Beset part of my trip to Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I tend to visit the Ft. Lauderdale area once to four times a year. Going to The Field has become a tradition for us. The food is tasty, the service is great, and the atmosphere is wonderful. The Irish music brings me back to my visits to my brother and his family in Ireland. Get yourself a pint and enjoy the evening.

No, they won't split a check, but they will take payments from multiple people. Just add your bill up in your head. We've never had issues with calculating and paying our bill and we always go with at least to others.

I'm heading back to Florida on Friday and am already drooling in anticipation!

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, South Carolina
“A Get Together w/Family for supper & we got to see the Drunk Rod Stewart bad Performer. Turn down the bassline!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

5 us came as were terribly uncomfortable in MHOP. I should have ordered alcohol but opted for an unsweetened ice tea w/a splash of lemonade. Came in a freaking jelly jar. WTH? This isn't PO FOLKS People!
Moving on...we were loudly serenaded by some Gay Rod Stewart wannabe who could barely hold it together because he kept guzzling Wine glass after wine glass down like he was a human sponge - then attempted to sing off key. It was pitiful & way too much bassline. My head hurt after 5 minutes of hearing that man squelch out what sounded like cats fighting in a burlap sack!
The food - I made the mistake & ordered IrishStew. WTH was I thinking? I should have ordered the fish! No I ended up splotching myself w/stew. Luckily I was wearing a red shirt that I was able to get the stew out of w/water. The stew was mainly red sauce w/too many carrots, a few potatoes & barely any lamb. Horrid tasting rot I barely touched.
My husband had the drunken chicken w/Fries and some Blue Moons - he choose correctly! As did my Uncle w/the cornbeef & cabbage & his beverages of choice. My Father had the meatloaf & wasn't impressed & barely ate it. He filled up on bread instead since the meat lacked any loaf. My husband picked up the check which was over $136 w/o tip. I won't be returning - my Uncle & his wife however will, thinking this place is awesome. To each their own I say.

• Visited August 2012