We had hoped to stay in Crystal River 2 nights but had to leave after one night due to health issues. The front desk was so helpful when we checked in. She gave us directions for restaurants and where to see a nice sunset. We needed to go to the emergency room at 1:30 am and the night desk person was very helpful with directions to the hospital. The location of this hotel is great since it is on the water. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, we did not get to take a manatee tour so we will be back and will stay here again. One tip for travelers: this is a place for field trips, so if having lots of kids on the premises bothers you, maybe ask about that first. There was a bus load of kids the night we stayed, so it was noisy at times, but fortunately the adults in charge were great about quieting them down at a decent hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooks the Crystal River, and has a dive shop on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Crystal River Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crystal River Hotel Crystal River
- Crystal River Best Western