“Great Italian Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Crystal River, Florida, United States
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great Food !! A little hard to find, but well worth the effort. I had the Veal Parmeson and it was excellent. Another in our party had Pizza. I had a taste and will definitely be back for one of my own.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

New England
“Wonderful lunch at Rocco's! Love their pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch at Rocco's Cafe - 6 of us. We all shared an antipasti appetizer which was excellent and plenty for 6 to share. Then 3 of us split a large pizza and the other 3 had meat lasagne. Everything was great. 4 of us beer and 2 of us split a bottle of red wine. The red wine was only $30 which I thought was incredibly reasonable at a restaurant. It was good.
After lunch we also had Lemon-cello which was really good.
Very enjoyable lunch.
I've got to say this place makes great pizza and salad plus they have a full menu of Italian entrees.

Front Royal, Virginia
“Always a winner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have to say it - we love Roccos for lunch (have only been there for dinner once many years ago). For the first time in many years I deviated from what I always order there to try something new, and I wasn't disappointed. The lunch special subs are a really good deal, and the eggplant parmesan was delicious. My husband had his "regular" - the prime rib sandwich - again always delicious. Love their pizzas and salads. One of the best "red sauces" I've ever had (and I've had a lot of them!). We learned yesterday that they also have a party room that holds up to 80 people, which we didn't know about previously. Always a treat :)

• Visited February 2013
Smyrna, Delaware
“Best Dinner on Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

This was by far the best dinner we had while on vacation. My daughter ordered the spaghetti kid's meal and ate every bite. I had the fettuccini alfredo with chicken and it was DELICIOUS. The bread had little chunks of garlic baked into the crust and was really good. But the best part by far was our waitress. She was very attentive and made sure we everything we needed. The restaurant itself was very well decorated and comfy!

• Visited January 2013
Beverly Hills, Florida
“Flavorful food, great presentation.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Hadn't been here in a while, and my husband and I have been missing out on some great food! All of the tables were full, but our waitress tended to our needs in reasonable time. All items are ala carte and a bit pricey. We had the fried mozzarella appetizer, "basic" cucumber and tomato salad, and veal piccata, grouper with calarmai/crab topping. We were not disappointed! Everything was delicious, and the presentation was great. However, hours for Friday night indicated they were open until 10:00. We arrived at 7:45 and by 9:15 all of the crew was cleaning up around us and getting ready to close the restaurant....????

• Visited February 2013