“Average lunch” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Freelton, Ontario
“Average lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

An average lunch experience. Buffet had many options and they do cook your pick of choices from the buffet. They have sushis which was good.

Visited December 2012

43% Recommend
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Nothing Good, Trash”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

...I think the cook forgot how to cook, if he ever knew how. Not one item was what it was supposed to be. What was out there when we arrived was old, and tough. What was brought out as "fresh", was completely sad. Poor excuse, this is one of the worst I've seen. The place was as dirty as it could be, and surprised it hasn't been shut down. The Mexican assistant was even trying to mix the hours old food with the new stuff, and you could obviously see that it was a completely different color. Not one thing was palatable, complete waste of money. I am positive you can find someting better, don't waste your time, or risk contracting a food bourne illness.

Visited October 2012
Homosassa, Florida
“Used to be Good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

The last time I went here, I believe I got sick on some cucumbers. The food that was out was not that good and the price had gone up. Have not been there since.

Inverness, Florida
“Great Chineese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Best chineese food in Citrus County i have had
Just like N Y's best take out
Love anything with mixed vegtables

Visited August 2012
florida gulf
“I heard its been slipping....but i cant see it getting any worse...nasty...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

We were told by a contractor working for us to try this place.
The spinch and cheese was hard as a rock and when I told the woman who seemed to be "incharge", she took a large spoon to it, smashed it, literally, and said to me (and I quote) "It gets real hard if it sits here, because of the cheese, if you take the stuff out from the middle it will be a little softer". Now for the record, it was not JUST dry, but literally hard from sitting there.
The fish I would not eat with my dogs mouth.
OK, my wife complained she was hungry and she wanted general tso's chicken, so i figured id try my best to make this work...
I really do not want to sit here and type all day, so long story short, my wife asked if they had lemon water when we walked in, she said yes but brought her water with a lime, when asked, she replied "we dont have lemons here"...IT'S A RESTAURANT, FRIDAY / FISH DAY...NO LEMONS? The egg roll i thought might be ok, it was the only thing on my plate that looked like it might not get me sick...but i took 2 bites almost vomitted and we left...17 bucks for 2 bites of food, and they not only made me pay, but she was rude as if her old food was my fault, soooo, on the way out i saw a family of 7 come in, i tried to warn them, when a young kid from the back kitchen heard me as he was now up front and told me "Now, good, you go, just go, go now!!!"
So we did, had a great meal elsewhere I had wells fargo cancel the transaction...and by the way, after a delicous meal somewhere else, i still tasted the 2 bites i took from that nasty eggroll later that day.
Not only would I not give this place any stars, but you couldnt pay me 17.00 to eat their food.

• Visited July 2012