“What a surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Mobile
“What a surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Another town, another strip mall, another Mexican restaurant, ho hum, not expecting much. But my wife and i were floored by the food. The best Mexican meal we have had in years. I am from South Texas, about 90 miles from San Antonio; so excuse me if I think I know something about Tex-Mex. My wife is also from Texas, and we have dined at many, many Mexican restaurants and still eat at the hottest places when we go back to visit, none as good as this place. The chili con carne is to die for. Of course, authentic Mexican food is not for everyone. For those who do like the real thing, I suggest El Ranchito. I just wish this restaurant was located where I now live.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Beverly Hills, Florida
“"BIGGGG PORTIONS"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

They have big portions,but the food isnt very seasoned,(flavor) their "beef Tacos have absolutley NO FLAVOR I hate to say this but Taco bells have better(meat) flavor and thats sad,sorry just saying.

Visited September 2012
Crystal River, Florida
“Best Food Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is the best mexican food I have had in a long time, I would recommend this to anyone who has not eaten here.

Visited July 2012
Orlando, FL
“Great Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

We have eaten here a couple of times, salsa is awesome, all dishes are very large with plenty of left overs. We will be back.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Crystal River, Florida
“One of my favorite restaurants !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Love the cheese enchiladas , queso cheese dip with chips, combo taquitos , just about everything I have eaten has been yummy !

Visited July 2012