“If I could give it 100 stars, I would” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Crystal River, Florida, United States
“If I could give it 100 stars, I would”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is my go to restaurant. In fact, I just had lunch there today. I must have eaten there 100 times or more, and have never had a less than delicious meal. The tom yum soup is great, the curries are delicious, the pad woon sen is to die for... Anything tempura fried here is great, from the fried vegetable appetizer, to the red ocean shrimp, to the grouper in chili sauce. We have recommended this restaurant to several people, and they all have told us how much they love it as well. Even our "meat and potato" southern cooking co-workers love this place. They have great lunch specials and I have never had a problem getting in and out during my lunch break.

• Visited January 2013

Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I always recommend Thai Phoon to out of town visitors. It's located in a little strip mall and there isn't much atmosphere inside, but the food is phenomenal. I've never had a bad visit to Thai Phoon. They have great lunch deals.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
LaGrange, Georgia
“Delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Although difficult to find, this restaurant serves good, reasonable Thai meals. Alcoholic drinks are available and the service is prompt and efficient.

Visited December 2012
Homosassa, Florida
“Sunday lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We love to go to the Thai Phoon in Crystal River every Sunday after church--and sometimes during the week as well.

We love the food. And we love the personal attention that we receive whenever we are there.

It's a great place to celebrate a special occasion--a birthday or anniversary--with a group

• Visited December 2012
florida
“Great Thai food and excellent service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This place has great Thai food with options for everyone. Having become a vegan last year it is nice to see vegan options on the menu. They even offer a veggie version of their Tom ka Gai soup with the entree instead of the spring rolls which contain meat. This was at the suggestion of their wait staff which is always helpful and courteous. The meat, chicken and seafood options are delicious as well. While I feel their prices are a tiny bit steep, the food is always obviously fresh and it is one of the top restaurants in CR without a doubt.

• Visited December 2012