“Always a Good Meal” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Homosassa, Florida
“Always a Good Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have never had a bad experience at this Denny's. We went there this past Saturday. I ordered the chicken avocado sandwich with fries. Their fries were great! I think they are new because I don't remember them being this good before. Anyway, our server was very nice and attentive. She even offered to give my husband another smoothie because she heard him tell me it tasted more like strawberry than banana, but he was fine with it. The restaurant is rather old but clean. You really can't go wrong for a nice simple meal when you don't feel like cooking.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lecanto, Florida
“Best Hamburgers around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We like to go in here about once a week at least, for their good food and low prices, plus the 20% AARP discount between 4-10 p.m.. The hamburgers are great, the skillet meals, breakfasts-pancakes are the best around and the pot roast & spaghetti dinner are to die for! If you like diners and great food, give them a try!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Crestview, Florida
“Really?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went to Denny's by our hotel to eat. Wow. It really needs to be updated, and they ran out of ice. What restaurant runs out of ice? The servers were nice and polite, and the food was typical Denny's fare. Overall I was not impressed and we made the drive farther up the road for Applebees and Chilis after this experience.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Crystal River, Florida, United States
“Not good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very dated and dirty. The smell from the restrooms and bar next door was not at all good. The service was very friendly, but the atmosphere and food lacked.

Visited April 2013
Crystal River, Florida, United States
“Aaaah Denny's rating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I always get the same thing when I go there...ham, cheese and mushroom omelet with pancakes on the side with home fries. Always enjoy what I get and the staff is very pleasant too.

Visited October 2012