Exhausted after a long day of driving, my husband and I were fortunate to stop at the HIExp. Doreen, who was awesome, checked us in and upgraded us to a very spacious king/king room, with an extremely comfortable bed, a sleeper sofa, shower with plenty of hot water and a wonderful head, and bathroom with a well-lit counter area. The room was perfect in every way. And let me tell you about the incredible breakfast staff presents in the morning, which includes the yummiest warm cinnamon rolls I have ever tasted.
Our only regret was that we could not stay a second night and spend the following day enjoying the many activities that Crystal River has to offer, but we were headed to New Orleans and had a schedule to maintain. But we plan to return to Crystal River next year and spend several nights at the HIExp. Thank you, again, Doreen, for making our visit extra comfortable. One last comment – based on the outstanding room and service we received, and with the exception of our lodging in NO, we spent each night of the rest of our vacation in HIExp’s throughout Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. This chain has earned itself new two new, loyal customers, in great part, because of the service we received from Doreen!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Crystal River Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Crystal River Hotel Crystal River
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal River s Newest Hotel for Business, Leisure and Eco-Travelers Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Crystal River! Our modern, green friendly and smoke free hotel is located in the charming city of Crystal River, FL. Near the intersection of Hwy 19 and Hwy 44, the hotel is located East of Inverness, FL, North of Tampa, FL and West of Orlando, FL.Situated in Citrus County, Crystal River is a nature lover's dream and best known for having the world's highest concentration of manatees visiting the area's spring fed waters. The hotel is close to the Nature Coast s beautiful Eco-attractions that offer canoeing, kayaking, fishing, hiking or trail riding all available at Crystal River Preserve State Park. Visitors can take advantage of swimming, snorkeling or diving with manatees in Kings Springs or relaxing on Ft. Island Gulf Beach. The hotel is minutes from Progress Energy Nuclear Power Plant, Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center, Citrus Memorial Hospital and Simon Crystal River Mall. Enjoy premium amenities during your stay with us. Families will enjoy our spacious double king guest rooms with their choice of color theme. Business travelers can utilize our Crystal Meeting Room equipped with audio/visual equipment, accommodating up to 66 people. Be sure to check Crystal River, FL off of your list of the 1000 Places To See Before You Die. Our staff will make you feel so special, you won t want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Crystal River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.