“Very Friendly ” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We are a Family Restaurant. We are Known for our Fried Shrimp Specials as well as the Best Hamburger in Citrus County. We Feature New England Whole Belly Clams, New Bedford Scallops, Maine Lobster. Alligator is also a Local favorite as well as Raw clams And Oysters. Our Clam Chowda is Wicked Awesome! Dan is from Manomet Mass.January 25th Dan's will be open for 20 years
Great Falls, Montana
“Very Friendly ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Our sever came quickly and was very friendly. I was surprised how fast the food came. Hush puppies were a little dry, but good, same with the crab cake burger, but over all a good experience. Do bring cash as mentioned before as I did hear them say it was $1.40 to use a debit card.

“Pretty great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stopped here after reading the other reviews and were not disappointed! Great food and atmosphere! Don't miss out on the fresh clam strips!!!!

Pinellas Park, Florida
“Awesome Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I live in Florida and have spent the majority of my life travelling the coastal area of the South East United States. A common stop has been a seafood restaraunt at night for a good basket of fried shrimp, friend clams or their fried fish.

I stopped with my family on Saturday afternoon and checked out Dan's Clam Stand and was really surprised at how good their food was! Their fried shrimp may have been the best tasting friend shrimp I have had in years! Their clam chowder was also extremely good as was their fried clam basket (this review was from my son AJ, reviewer in training ;).

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Crystal River, Florida
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Dan has the best burger in town and the best waitstaff. Sitting outside makes things just a little more fun. Dan is also very supportive of our Veterans. Want good eats go to Dan's Clam Stand.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great food, cash only”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Our second visit there. We went back for the hush puppies. I enjoyed the crab cake burger. My wife's Grouper was a bit too fishy tasting for her liking but maybe that's suppose do be like that. We'll go back. Love those hush puppies. Bring cash...

Visited May 2014