“Nice overnight stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 12 hotels in Crestview
Austin TX.
“Nice overnight stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

While traveling from Austin TX to Orlando Fl. I decide to rest overnight at the Baymont. This place is great for those traveling on I-10, the rooms are spacios and clean. The costermer service attendants where very friendy and helpful. Also there's a walmart about a 1/4 of a mile north of the hotel

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Baymont F, Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Crestview, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. We welcome you back anytime so that we can make sure your next stay with us is just as great.

104 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I find myself having the dubious honor on TripAdvisor of staying and reviewing in Crestview FL and nearby a LOT.....Having stayed at Country Inn, Comfort, Holiday, and others in this town many times... I thought I would try the Baymont. Helps that as of late we have been on a strict budget.
Hubs and I checked in on February 16th.... just staying one night. The RATE was AWESOME!
Positives: Our room had a rectangle refrigerator and microwave. The room appeared very clean at first. The price was a GOOD $30 less than those listed above.
Negatives: Upon inspection... the bathroom did have some hairs in the bathtub. The carpet was a bit thin.
This hotel scores well when compared with Microtel in Marianna FL. It offers the refrigerator, microwave, and other amenities like conditioner, etc. along with a Much better price which the Microtel in Marianna did Not offer.....

This hotel does not have a "luxurious feel" when compared with the Country Inns/Comfort Suites in the area. Does that warrant the $30+ additional Price tag of those places? I don't know... I will probably try the Baymont again to see.
We did enjoy a good 2 hours visit in the lobby with my Niece and her husband. It was nice of the hotel to have this area available for us although the free coffee and tea got cold. I really felt as though we had a great deal.
When just staying a night or 2 I don't know that the extra $30 is warranted....
I will stay here again and compare.

Room Tip: Try to get a bottom floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a thorough and honest review on Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. Your candid comments will help other guests when booking in the future. We are constantly looking to improve our property, and guests like you help make that possible. We welcome you back in the future and hope that your next stay with us is just as enjoyable.
Yulee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Check in was a little friendlier than my last (which was first) visit and was the same girl.
I reserved in advance so check in was quick. She told me about the breakfast in a.m., time and where and also where to locate my room and park and that there was an elevator. I entered my room (King Suite #210) to find it had not been cleaned properly. Kelly at front desk was the ONLY employee on duty for the Motel period. She did show me two other rooms which were also not acceptable due to filthy carpet ( a downstairs King room) and the other upstairs on opposite side (also a King room not Suite) of building which stunk terribly. I checked for a room at Holiday Inn & Suites at this point to move on but they were filled up. I ended up staying in #210 which Kelly again left the front desk to bring up a vaccum and some cleaning supplies and towels/wash cloth. She quickly vaccumed and used spic and span on the tub, microwave and frig but had to get back to the front desk. Clean sheets were needed as I found several hairs and some ceiling crumbs on the bed. I took two of the washcloths and used provided soap to wash all table tops, microwave and frig, sink counter, etc until I could feel like I could stay in the room. Later on my return from dinner I went to front desk & retrieved the sheets from Kelly who called earlier to say she needed to dry some. She did what she could as well as called her Manager filling him in on situation. The response was I could move to another room or checkout and I would not be charged anything or stay and the price I had paid would remain the same. WOW! I work for Omni Amelia Island Plantation (I have been with the property over 20 years) and no customer would ever encounter this type of situation with us.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Saint Augustine, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

The front desk people were very polite and accomodating. The rooms was average for the amount of money we paid. It is dated, but clean and comfortable. The breaskfast was terrible. One waffle iron, 2 boiled eggs (even when we went back for another cup of coffee 40 minutes later - still 2 eggs). Nothing warm except coffee. Oh, and two homeless men having a merry time. We took it back to the room to eat.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Crestview? Share your experiences!