“Awful!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Destin, Florida
“Awful!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012 via mobile

Awful! It has gotten worse over the years. Wont ever go back. My "red sauce"on on my burrito smelt and tasted like Prego spaghetti sauce. Also, it came with no cheese and I had to ask for sour cream although it said it came on the burrito. The service was awful. The waitress smelt our drink to check that it was diet coke before she served it to us. Like I said I will never go back.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Tallahassee, Florida
“AVOID Azteca in Crestview FL”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

My family & I (3 of us) were traveling on I-10 eastbound yest (Sunday 8/28/11) from Mobile, AL to northeast FL. We pulled up local restaurants on my phone and decided on Mexican over Chinese and AppleBee's. The food was NOT good, very bland and we decided tasted about at good as a cheap Ol' ElPaso kit off of the grocery store shelf. It didn't seem authentic. The queso with beef is a definite NO. The service was poor. We think they didn't staff enough people to handle the after church lunch crowd. Then as if this wasn't bad enough (to spend money on bad food and bad service), we ALL were greeted with a case of food poisoning between 5:30 and 6am this morning. That's right the 3 of us were dying and fighting over the 2 bathrooms we have. I made it to work, our son made it to school, my husband did not and was miserable until almost noon today. We cannot and will not recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Crestview, Florida
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2011

Girlfriend and I dine at the Azteca at least once, but most often twice a week and we have never been disappointed in the food preparation, presentation, service, or quantity.
In fact, it is one of the best in the area and if anything it is one of the quietest places around.
Never heard a child cry or misbehave, and I go there enough to have noticed.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Crestview, Florida
“Azteca Mexican Restaurant Crestview, Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2009

The person that said you should only get your food to go and don't eat in at Azteca due to crying children is ridiculous. They have great food and friendly servers which always makes our experience great for starters. We eat there often and love having Sandy as our server. We actually had a crying child next to our table this evening when we went and the parent quickly quieted the child down in a loving manner and all was just fine. Azteca is not exclusive to crying children, if a person has that attitude they must not eat out anywhere in public at all! The portions at Azteca are generous and I generally get two, sometimes three meals out of my dish.
A fantastic leftover for me! You truly get your monies worth and won't be dissapointed!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love it prices are good too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2008

I love it prices are good too