“Eat early...it was so fresh.” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 83 Restaurants in Crestview
Byron, GA
“Eat early...it was so fresh.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Ate an early lunch and arrived when the service bar was in perfect shape. Food was tasty and hot. Service was very good. Not sure why......but they don't allow to-go cups of soft drinks or tea. So drink up while you are there.

Visited April 2014

Clearwater, Florida
“Average buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stopped in starving thinking this place was more of a restaurant than a buffet. They had a decent selection, nothing great, nothing bad. I did have a nice chicken thigh. I like my ribs a little more tender. Salad bar was fine. We had a nice server who kept our drinks filled up.

Visited April 2014
Crestview, Florida
“Poor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I went to Ryans on Easter Sunday. Bad mistake. First went 12.00 dollars for dinner . I started to go to Cracker Barrel .But I stayed Went to my seat the back of seat was dirty ( STICKY).The host apron was FILTHY when she ask me if I wanted yeast roll. Went to the Steak bar and ordered a MED WELL steak and got one that was RARE. I showed it to him BEFORE I left the bar . He told me he can not take it and for me to come back later. Nothing labeled CHILDERN under 10 SERVING them selfs and TASTING food with FINGERS. Staff sees this and saying NOTHING. I left after 15 min. Will not be back praying that I do not get sick.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I had the buffet with unsweet tea at a cost of 10 bucks for lunch. Not a value granted I do not eat large portions of food. The items on the buffet are not labeled and most are fried. I have a shellfish and nut allergy so thank goodness I have an epi pen ready just in case. The food is not even seasoned and it reminded me of a school cateria food.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Best Ryan's I've found in many years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our local Ryans is terrible & I didn't want to visit this one but with a group of 7 it was our best option for eating. Wow I was impressed this was a good buffet with actually good food & a great value for the price. If you have a group of picky eaters come here.

• Visited March 2014