“Average buffet” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 85 Restaurants in Crestview
Clearwater, Florida
“Average buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stopped in starving thinking this place was more of a restaurant than a buffet. They had a decent selection, nothing great, nothing bad. I did have a nice chicken thigh. I like my ribs a little more tender. Salad bar was fine. We had a nice server who kept our drinks filled up.

Visited April 2014

Crestview, Florida
“Poor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I went to Ryans on Easter Sunday. Bad mistake. First went 12.00 dollars for dinner . I started to go to Cracker Barrel .But I stayed Went to my seat the back of seat was dirty ( STICKY).The host apron was FILTHY when she ask me if I wanted yeast roll. Went to the Steak bar and ordered a MED WELL steak and got one that was RARE. I showed it to him BEFORE I left the bar . He told me he can not take it and for me to come back later. Nothing labeled CHILDERN under 10 SERVING them selfs and TASTING food with FINGERS. Staff sees this and saying NOTHING. I left after 15 min. Will not be back praying that I do not get sick.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Bad”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had the buffet with unsweet tea at a cost of 10 bucks for lunch. Not a value granted I do not eat large portions of food. The items on the buffet are not labeled and most are fried. I have a shellfish and nut allergy so thank goodness I have an epi pen ready just in case. The food is not even seasoned and it reminded me of a school cateria food.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Best Ryan's I've found in many years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Our local Ryans is terrible & I didn't want to visit this one but with a group of 7 it was our best option for eating. Wow I was impressed this was a good buffet with actually good food & a great value for the price. If you have a group of picky eaters come here.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, Canada
“It depends on which Ryan's you go to.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

DH and I do a month long road trip every year so have been to many Ryan's restaurants. I find it depends where you eat and what city. Lots of kudos to this one in Crestview Florida! The restaurant was very clean, the servers were superb and DH had the steak and said it was cooked to perfection. The selection of food was awesome and the bread pudding was to die for! Very reasonably priced, but not all of Ryan's are like this. Check the reviews in each city before going.

• Visited February 2014