“good til time to leave” 4 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Motel- Crestview to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel- Crestview
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3925 S. Ferdon Blvd, Crestview, FL 32539   |
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Crestview

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Port Sydney, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

Rooms are very clean, spacious and comfortable. I stayed 5 nights. The room was cleaned and supplied with fresh towels and linens everyday - not typical of moderately priced hotels. Breakfast room was spacious with only a few options besides cereal. The food options don't change, but if you want something to get you going in the morning, it's first rate! Staff were helpful and accommodating. I would not hesitate to return or recommend this place.

Room Tip: Choose rooms on opposite side of the highway.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Ghent, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

Located right off the interstate, this is the perfect stopover for a good night’s sleep. Spacious renovated room (great use of colors by the way), clean, cheap, good wireless internet. Only disadvantage: it’s hard to keep the street noise out. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Would certainly recommend it.

Room Tip: It gets quite busy at the reception area, so a room away from the receptions seems best if you don...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Neal P, General Manager at Super 8 Motel- Crestview, responded to this review, October 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review Super 8 Crestview. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forwarding to being able to accommodate you again in the future.
Charleston, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

This property was very nice and I would stay here again. That being said, I arrived later at night due to traveling a great distance. The employee was difficult because he had not been trained properly. He would not complete my check-in because I was unable to produce the credit card I had reserved the room with. I had ID and a credit card which I wanted to pay with, but he thought that if I didn't show the card used to reserve, he could not let me stay. Thankfully, the manager arrived and helped, but I would have had to go unpack and find my card. The check-in took 35 minutes, and was stressful. The room was clean, modern and updated linens. The shower was a bit older, but functioned ok. I was happy that this property was directly off the Interstate (I-10), and was easy on, easy off. Overall, a great place to stay, but frustrating check-in which really ruined the whole night.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our Super 8 Crestview. On behalf of our staff, I would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Thank you.
New Port Richey, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2014

We recently stayed at Super 8 in Crestview and found the room to be clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great and staff was very kind and helpful. This was the first time we traveled with our dog and the place was comfortable with her. I would love to see a gated in area where the dogs could run leashless. Is there any way of putting a comfortable sitting chair in the room by the light? I look forward to visiting this motel again as we travel in this area a couple of times during the year.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to review Super 8 Crestview. We are pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay and will take your suggestion of adding an extra lounge chair to our King rooms as we continue to renovate the property.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2014

I have been in a super 8 motel before and they were not good. But this one was incredible! I have never seen such a clean motel before. Even around the sides on the floor , nothing clean. The beds were good and clean, also the pillows. The fancy colors and art / photos on the wall were very nice and modern! Breakfast was good for a continental one. I would go there again. Had my cousin from Europe with me and also she was impressed.

Room Tip: We had a no smoking room
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review Super 8 Stevensville. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forwarding to being able to accommodate you again in the future.

Been to Super 8 Motel- Crestview? Share your experiences!