“Great place, a little pricey, however, very nice !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   151 Cracker Barrel Drive, Crestview, FL 32536 (Formerly Jameson Inn Crestview)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Crestview
Melrose, Florida
“Great place, a little pricey, however, very nice !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Check in was quick & efficient. Front desk staff was helpful, pleasant and went above and beyond to accommodate any situations. Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was adequate. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
Teresa D, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased your stay went well and I will pass the comments along to the rest of my staff. Please come see us again the next time your in the Crestview area. Thank you for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We booked a room at this hotel because we were traveling with our pets (2-5 pound Yorkies). We arrived at 1 am from South Florida. As I was bringing our luggage into the hotel through the side entry area, I noticed a rather large snake lying by the door. It startled me terribly...As I maneuvered my luggage around the snake and into the hotel, I noticed it did not appear to be afraid of me. I ensured the door was closed and took my luggage to my room. Thinking to myself, " This is Florida"... I had to return to the car to get another bag and to my horror, the snake was coming in through the hotel door and was slipping into a rather large opening in the wall inside of the hotel. I immediately went to the front desk and told the Night Manager...The night manager said, " I already threw it out once"!!!!! I about died... She went on to say, " If you are going to complain about it in the morning, JUST LEAVE NOW"!!! I said, " Where am I to go with a child at this time"? I also stated, " Lady, YOU HAVE A SNAKE IN THE WALLS OF YOUR HOTEL, WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT!" I went back to the car got the bag. I went to my room and did not say anything to my family, I stayed up guarding against a snake! Needless to say, the next morning I went down to the front desk to complain... The Lady Identified herself as the General Manager and stated that she was aware of the snake. She was called at 2 am to come to the hotel to take care of it. She stated, " I did not come to the hotel, what can I do?" I told here, " How about call an exterminator and don't let your employees throw snakes out of the hotel." She did not offer to comp my room or even an apology. She stated again, "what can I do about a snake"? (How about fix the holes in the doors and walls so the snake cannot get into the hotel????) I insisted, at that point, that I am not willing to pay for a room that I did not sleep because of a snake. She stated, " Give me 5 minutes and I will see what I can do". After about 10 minutes, I was given an invoice reimbursing my credit card for the nights charge. WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! Remember when you stay at a hotel that accepts pets, pets can be snakes too......and that is probably how this snake made its home in the hotel.....RUDE STAFF!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Teresa D, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.
Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We addressed the snake issue the very morning you checked out, had the entrance repaired and health department made the required inspection. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out the door feeling wonderful..
If you come back to our hotel I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for me. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This property is well maintained. Room clean, nicely appointed with coffee, fridge, micro, iron, hair dryer, large flat screen TV, and bathroom toiletries. Coffee in lobby. Close to everything in town just feet off I-10. Hot breakfast, outdoor pool, and professional staff. We rate this property a value using a coupon from the Interstate Travel Coupon book available at welcome centers.

Room Tip: Look for a coupon in the Interstate travell coupon books available at welcome centers.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Rebecca S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear George and Vero:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay while in our area.
We hope that if you are ever in the Crestview area you will choose our hotel again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is the place to stay if you dont mind a 30 minute drive to the beach.

This was a really great hotel to stay at. I was traveling solo and doing some dives out of Destin, so instead of paying the higher rates in town I rented this place. The room was really nice and big, the bathroom was a little small but still nice. The bed was comfortable and the service was great. Very friendly staff and maids. The pool is a tad bit small though, only 5 feet deep too. Overall I was impressed with what I got for the amount I paid.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Caleb:

Thank you for posting such a nice review of our property on line about your recent stay. Our team strives to provide friendly service and a clean room to all of our guest and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay while here.
We appreciate your business and hope you return next time you are in the area to go diving.

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

After 15 Hours of driving, the staff was very helpful in getting me checked in early. I needed sleep desperately! Staff was very nice and understanding. They went above and beyond to accommodate me! Hotel was very clean and in order. I will definitely be back to this location again! Stay here while in Crestview. You will not be disappointed with this hotel! Cracker Barrel and Hooters are right next door for a bite to eat.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
JamesonCrestview, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear BAMAKW:

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you experienced such excellant customer service. Our staff works very hard to give every guest an excellant experience while visiting our area. We hope that you continue to stay with us if ever in the area again.

St. Petersburg, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

The hotel was acceptable for an overnight stay on the road, but I won’t stay there again. The operation was not very well maintained and seriously understaffed. When I arrived I had to wait at the front desk for quite a while. Eventually another guest sitting in the lobby went “down the hall” to find a staff-person for check-in. From her uniform I think she was part of housekeeping. The room was not as clean as it should have been. Clearly none of the surfaces in the bed area had been dusted or whipped off. There were several long hairs on the dress/TV stand, as well as smudges of some substance and dust. I asked to see another room. It was an improvement but not much different. When I checked-out the desk-clerk was also in charge of manning/re-stocking the breakfast area. She was helpful, but definitely pulled in too many directions.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear Kumack,

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than you expected. Our staff works very hard to provide excellant service to all of our guest. I hope that if you are ever in the area again that you will choose to stay with us and give us another chance to provide you with great service.
We appreciate each and every one of our guest. Thank you for staying with us.

US
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We were in Crestview for a family gathering and stayed at the Quality Inn. The hotel was extremely clean. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Very friendly staff. Very quiet too. I don't know if the hotel was full or not, but we never heard any noise in the hallway or from the rooms around us. This is probably one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The only negative was the hot breakfast. The only hot items were waffles and a crock pot of sausage gravy & biscuits. I was expecting more hot items like eggs and bacon, so I was a little disappointed, but it was free.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Hungrymom,

Thank you for posting such great comments about our property. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We will be doing some upgrades to our breakfast soon and hope that when you return to our area that you choose our hotel for your overnight needs.
Thanks again and we appreciate your business.

Teresa Davis, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crestview
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crestview
Econo Lodge
#9 of 12 in Crestview
3.5 of 5 stars 10 reviews
Comfort Suites at Eglin AFB

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!