“Very nice for the price.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 12 hotels in Crestview
Houston, Texas
“Very nice for the price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We decided to give this Comfort Inn a try after a less than satisfactory stay at a nearby competitor. We are very glad we stayed here, it was a much better experience. The front desk staff was friendly and fairly quick at getting us checked in. The young lady checking us in was being trained in the process so check-in took a bit longer but not excessively so. The room was clean, nicely furnished and the bed was pretty comfortable. One minor nit, the shower head in the bath is a bit high. If you like "rain" showers this is no big deal unless you need to re-aim or change the spray setting on the shower head. Over all the place was quiet, especially after 6 PM. Breakfast was pretty good, a couple of hot items and the typical continental type items.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

49 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Marco Island, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I travel for business and overnight approximately 100 nights out of the year. I always check for bed bugs and other things that Ive been warned about when staying at hotels. I checked into the hotel room late and quickly pulled the sheets back and glanced over the mattress and didnt find anything. In the early morning hours I woke up and found a rather large bed bug on my pillow. I was grossed out! This was my first first-hand experience with actually coming in contact with a bed bug. I took a picture of it, gathered my belongings, and made my way to the front desk. I showed the picture of the bug to the front desk and advised them of the issue. I also explained to them that when I arrived to my room there was a razor cover laying on the coffee tray and a stir stick on the floor. It was obvious that the room was not well cleaned. The front staff was friendly but didnt seem to concerned as they just advised me that they would have someone check it out. My company pays for my overnights so I wasnt looking for any compensation but they could have at least offered me another room so I could get ready for work. Not sure if I would have accepted their offer but they could have at least asked. I usually stay at Marriott and Hilton hotels never had an issue there yet. I would have overnighted at the nearby Hampton but my company does not allow me to spend anymore than 100 dollars night + tax.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I travel several times a year by myself from DFW area to Naples, Fla. with my two Cavaliers. I stayed at the Baymont a few times and was very happy to find the Comfort Inn. It was very clean, staff was very nice, and it was safe. The rooms are large, beds comfy and there are several choices in the area for food. This will now be my new stop on the way to Florida!

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Jacksonville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

called for reservation on june 6th for one night stay on june 7th,was told no need to set reservation for sat.june 7th due to the fact there would be plenty of rooms avalible,i thought this to be a little strange but no big deal.the price quoted was $77 whith military dicount. when we arrived the front desk ladies had attitudes from the get go.the price now was $114 dollars and $107 with military discount due to the fact they would sell out that night.when i reminded her of my quoted price i had recived just the day before i was asked are you sure you called us?i have stayed at this location before,but never again. one more thing we noticed was the girl at the front desk was wearing a shirt so thin that we could see her tatoo on her belly,

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Montgomery, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

The room was modern, spotless and the bed was very comfortable. Excellent value. The front desk personnel lacked a bit in personality, but this is always the least of my concerns at a hotel, as long as they are not rude. I did not use the pool or eat breakfast, but there was quite a line for breakfast the following morning. Wish they had a hot tub! It is conveniently located to restaurants & shopping. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Nataligh1234
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

This hotel was very clean and the staff were all very nice, but if you want a good night sleep dont count on it. The walls are paper thin to the point were we could hear our neighbors conversations. Also if you have a room overlooking to pool, be ready to be woken up at any point throughout the night because they have no pool hours. Although you can call down and have someone quite them, you really should not have to do this in the middle of the night. Other than the lack of sleep it was a really nice facility and there is probably nothing they can do about the room noise, but please get regular pool hours!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the pool and elevator. The quiteness is worth the long walk down the hall!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Baton Rouge, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here on way to central Florida. I always choose Comfort Inn when possible because of the cleanliness and reasonable rates. They offered a good amount of options for the complimentary breakfast and had enough to go around teen though it was a busy morning. Friendly check in clerks ample well lit parking.

• Stayed May 2012

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Crestview? Share your experiences!