We had previously stayed at the Inn at Wildwood and were looking for a change. The Best Western had just what we were looking for. It was clean and quiet, with a pretty courtyard and fountain display. The free breakfast had lots of options for hot and cold food, and the Wi-Fi was free and easy to connect to. It is a short drive to St. Marks Wildlife Refuge and Wakulla Springs State Park, as well as a lot of local seafood restaurants. The woman at the front desk was quite friendly and helpful in telling us about the places to eat in the area. Overall, a great place to stay and excellent value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Wakulla Inn & Suites. Now Open in Crawfordville, Florida. All 57 of our rooms and suites are entered through our controlled access courtyard. While staying with us, take advantage of the many amenities we offer, including: complimentary hot breakfast, outdoor pool, fitness room, high speed internet access, micro fridge, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, business center, conference room, outdoor gazebo. Choose from either two queen beds or one king bed; some rooms even have whirlpools! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Wakulla Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Wakulla Hotel Crawfordville
- Best Western Wakulla Inn And Suites
- Best Western Crawfordville
- Crawfordville Best Western