“Our visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Cove

Holiday Cove
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cortez
Holiday Cove
You added Holiday Cove to your Saves list
11900 Cortez Rd. West, P.O. Box 713, Cortez, FL   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cortez
Cortez, Florida, United States
“Our visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We first visited three years ago, loved it and have been back each year since, most recently earlier in March. Each morning the "guys" get together for coffee and discussion and I've always been welcomed as a visitor. The facilities are great, it's walking distance to the beach and all the things to do on Anna Marie Island. We bring our boat and either rent a dock or just put it in at the park or at other nearby boat launches. We love the area and this is the only place to stay in this part of Florida.

Room Tip: Great RV resort.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Sarasota, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

After making a reservation, we drove to the Holiday Cove Rv park, which appeared ok. When I walked in to the office to confirm my reservation, I was told I couldn't stay at the park because my '93 Fleetwood motorhome was not in "like new condition". If when I talked to the office they had explained their policies, I would not have wasted my time driving an hour to their park. Our motorhome is clean, & in great condition, but it's a '93. It does not look brand new. Their policy can be whatever they want, but they need to handle it much better. They gave me no indication they fealt bad about what they did to us. After a short drive we found a much nicer park happy to have us for our anniversary.

Room Tip: We go to rv parks, rv resorts, state parks, & events two to three times a month for 4 years, thi...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Branson, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

My family stayed at this camground from 6/2-6/7 and had a wonderful stay! Everything is kept very clean. We enjoyed the music by the pool and the clean bathrooms. The camp host in the evening were truely friendly and kind! Close to lots of stuff to do and had an amazing pizza (V.I.P) and ice cream (Taylors) right across the street! We would love to stay here again. My husband did get ate up from some kind of bugs and is still trying to heal.......

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

We just camped here for Spring Break in a 39 ft class A. My husband and our Two kids15 & 11. (Girls)
This was our second time coming here for spring break. Site 42 was a little tight because we could not put out our awnings over slides. And the compartments were so close to the brush you had to have one person hold the plant back while the other got into the storage compartments.
This place is so clean and pretty! We biked, fished off the pier, and used the pool a lot. Very nice pool and not crowded at all! We love it here and go to Anna Maria Island for the most part.
My only complaint is when we made our reservations 6 months in advance and paid in full, we were told to pick a site so we decided on site 3. They had us pick it by looking at the online map while on the phone But when I checked in a month before our arrival we were told we did not have site 3 and that they will assign us a site when we get there. That was disappointing ! The lady on the phone was rude to me about it. Saying that they dont do that. Well they did!
We could have used a bigger site, the vegetation has grown so much that the sites seem to be shrinking, but on the other hand the landscaping is so pretty and makes the place!!
We would stay here again but would make sure the site is bigger for our unit and Jeep.
We noticed a rental class C had a huge site with double the space!
It really is a nice RV resort. We even have seriously looked into owning a lot, but too pricey at $110k for a small space.

• Stayed March 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

We stayed here for a few enjoyable days recently. The sites are clean, landscaped and well maintained. It is one of those places where you can buy a site so many are very personalized with people spending 6 months+ per year. It's a little community actually. Trash is picked up at your site daily, they have a decent dog walk area, the pool is very nice. The laundry has only 3 washing machines so there is usually alot of activity and waiting. A laundry is located across the street, I think some of the people go there instead of waiting. It is a bit pricey, reservations are required to be assured a spot, and the sites are close together, but it is also only 3/4 mile from the beach. We'll return.

Room Tip: Spaces back by the marina are much more private, also more expensive
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Jenks, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

What a great RV resort. Staff is very accommodating and friendly. The sites are the best I have ever seen; nicely landscaped, brick paver's and large for any size RV. Brand new facilities including a clubhouse with work out area and swimming pool. The best part for my family are the boat slips and canal that takes you out to the Gulf of Mexico and the beach is a 10 minute walk. The minor downside is no hot tub and limited showers. Most people use the bathrooms in their own RV's any way. This will be our second full summer at Holiday Cove.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Cove? Share your experiences!