“Scrumptious” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #98 of 249 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: American, Seafood
“Scrumptious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The crab legs were perfectly done so when you broke them the meat came right out and when you dipped them in butter they were just heavenly the soup was delicious the biscuits were so good that that melted in your mouth I loved it

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Always underwhelmed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I've wanted to find a decent Red Lobsters for a long time. we found one in NYC - but i guess that was a fluke because every single Red Lobsters we have visited keeps underwhelming - this one is no different. bad service, food is too salty, long wait times.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Trenton, New Jersey
“Very poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My friends and I, celebrating a birthday, didn't so much mind the wait for a table, but the waits for service were extraordinarily long. We requested glasses which never came, we had to ask for butter to be brought for our potatoes, our meals (when they finally came) weren't all correct nor cooked to our specifications, and the bill took forever to arrive when we were clearly done and had requested it. The food was O.K., but it just wasn't worth the endless waiting. I'd put it down to a very poorly trained server and hence to careless management. To top it all off, 10 days after my vacation, during which Red Lobster was the only establishment where my credit card was out of my sight, a fraudulent charge appeared on my monthly statement and I was forced to get a new number. Again, poor management? I wouldn't be so suspicious, but for the abysmal service at this Red Lobster.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I had not been to a Red Lobster in ten years and then ate here one nite with a girlfriend, I was pleasantly surprised. Don't fill up on the cheese biscuits though.

Visited February 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Lobster Fest”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We went there last weekend for Lobster Fest and they are in the process of renovating. Thank goodness because the restaurant was looking real drab. The food is average.

Visited February 2013