“Awesome!! Small, Cozy, Friendly Staff, Great food...Would absolutely return” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tobu

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai, Asian fusion
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Margate, Florida
“Awesome!! Small, Cozy, Friendly Staff, Great food...Would absolutely return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

I ended up at Tobu by chance. I was passing by and saw it and decided to grab something to eat. WOW!!! Probably the best sushi I've had in a very long time. It was fresh, tasty and plentyful. The stuff (family owned and operated) is very friendly. Prices are very reasonable and food is plenty. The wine list and other alcoholic drinks are limited, but that's ok with me as long as the food remains fresh, tasty and resonably priced. Kudos to the owners. Definitely a restaurant I will be visiting again, and again, and again....
C.R. Margate

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

South Florida, Florida
“Good Thai food, really nice people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

My family ordered a variety of Thai dishes and sushi for take out. Sushi was very fresh and tasty. The Thai we ordered was a red curry, coconut milk dish and the portion size was absolutely huge, enough for three people I would guess. So, we'll be eating that for another day. The family that runs the restaurant are incredibly friendly, something not very common in South Florida. Pricing is reasonable as well. I would highly recommend the place.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Great find! Small, cozy. fresh food and very happy service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2009

Very happy service on thsi family owned and operated restaurant, they are happy to serve and happy to assist! Food is always fresh and very delicious! Both me and my wife crave their Tom Kha Gai soup! The ginger salad dresing is phenomenal (different than most places, its creamy and not overpowering).

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
ft.ldle fl.
“What a great, great find!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2008

Hot fresh and innovative!!! Excellent sushi and very fresh! Service was great and all our food was hot and very tasty.. Prices were very fair and the owners wanted HAPPY CUSTOMERS!! Very accomodating to our kids, grandkids etc.