“nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Guayaquil, Ecuador
“nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I used this hotel as a resting stop in my trip from Miami to Orlando. Rented two rooms and requested to be at least on the same floor which I was able to get. Nice hotel, Marriott standard.

it is also close to Sawgrass Mills Mall which is also very convenient.

will stay there again if needed.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Coral Springs, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Alerf,
We're very happy to hear from you and appreciate you selecting our hotel while on your road trip from in Florida, and we're glad we were able to honor your rooms request and everything met your travel needs. We look forward to having you back as our guest again at the Courtyard Coral Springs. Thanks again.

Ziad El Chantiry

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
New Albany, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a family funeral. It was a very difficult time, but the staff went above and beyond in helping me! My sister needed to go to University Hospital for an emergency the night before our Mother's funeral, and it was after midnight. I called the front desk to request a taxi, but the young man (Allan?), who was just leaving his work NIGHT, offered to take us to the hospital immediately! Amazing! We also had to take a precious Mom painted watercolor, glass framed, on plane, and Manager shipped it for FREE to our home! Room was very clean, comfortable and served as my home during difficult time. Really appreciated the little Market in lobby where I could get food at all hours. Lobby is lovely and great to sit and talk. Thank you to all of the staff!

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Coral Springs, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dr BF,Thank you for your Amazing review of the Courtyard Coral Springs. We are so pleased that we our hotel served as a home away from home during your visit, and are so proud that you rated our customer service as Amazing! Thank you again for writing and we hope that you will visit again soon.
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Unfortunately chose this hotel for an overnight trip when visiting for a friends function. Called the hotel to ask for an early check in. Was asked my name but then immediately told to call back. The gentleman on the phone did not even look to see if any rooms were available and was very short on the phone. When checking in found the room to have an odor. We figured we would deal with it for an evening since we did not plan to be in the room often. The next days check out was at noon. At 10 am the cleaning crew banged on our door as my husband and I were in the bathroom getting ready. I found this odd as we had a Do Not Disturb sign on our door. They banged several times until I managed to get to the door and yell "Yes?". They then yelled something back and walked away from the door. When we went to leave the room a maid noticed us and yelled down the hallway "Are you done?" I felt like this was very unprofessional and we felt rushed out of the hotel even though we still had a few hours prior to check out.

Once downstairs at the desk the concierge barely glanced up at me when I informed him we would be checking out. Overall I felt the customer service here was lacking and we could have probably gotten a much better experience for a better price someplace else.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Coral Springs, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
JL1026,
Please accept my sincerest apologies for not being able to honor your early check in during your stay, and my apologies as well on the incident you experienced with our housekeeping staff, this should never have happened and I will make sure it's addressed as soon as possible. Once again, please accept my apologies, I regret the situation and that your family was affected by these incidents.

Yours truly,

Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Ziad and his amazing team at the Coral Springs Courtyard completely changed my perspective of staying at a hotel. From his professionalism and courtesy (which has been masterfully cascaded to his entire staff), to the delicious food, to the cozy clean rooms..
When it was time to check out I didn't want to leave! During my short stay, the hotel staff started addressing me by first name (wow!) and always wore a smile. It's nice to be a consumer to an establishment where the employees really seem like they enjoy what they do! Adrianne at the restaurant knew my coffee order after the 2nd time and her engaging personality made me feel like I was talking to a girlfriend during our brief interactions in the morning. As a GM of a nearby gym, I know the discipline and effort it takes to put together a great team while simultaneously ensuring the operations of the business are all flowing smoothly... The condition and energy of this hotel is a true testament to Ziad's leadership.. Very very pleased with my stay, and very confident in saying that no matter where i travel,
Courtyard Marriott will be my go to hotel. Thanks Ziad and team Coral Springs!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Coral Springs, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Shilomrochelle, Thank you for writing a review of your experience at the Courtyard Coral Springs. It's fantastic to hear about the level of comfort and cleanliness you experienced during your stay, and we're' glad that you enjoyed every interaction with our staff especially the Bistro staff. We look forward to your next visit and thank you again for writing.
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

we stayed there for 4 days and were very satisfied with everything there.
the staff were very welcoming and helpful to us all along, we had requested a balcony and mistakenly we didn't get so they gave us a suite to make up for it for no extra charge!!
so to all along they were extremely nice and helpful!! so bottom line its a great place to stay and highly recommended. especially the worker Ziad helped us kindly all along

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Rabiisaac,
We appreciate your complimentary feedback from your visit to the Courtyard Coral Springs. It's always a pleasure to know our level of service and comfort made for a great stay. We hope to see you back with us in the very near future. Thank you again for writing.
Lake Mary, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Management and staff were very friendly and met all of our needs. We traveled with a large group and everyone walked away satisfied. Their bistro on-site met our needs and the hotel is in a safe and secure area with lots of restaurants nearby. It is a great place for a team , group, or family to stay. The hotel was a great value.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Coral Springs, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Mike O,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Courtyard Coral Springs. We appreciate your feedback on our comfortable accommodations, convenient location and helpful staff. We hope to see you back in the near future. Thank you again for writing.

Sincerely
Irvington, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Manager and staff professional, helpful and friendly. Clean and comfortable hotel. Nice pool and jacuzzi. Refreshing lemon-lime water in lobby with warm popcorn.
I didn't have any meals in the hotel, but had a glass of wine in the Bistro and it was nice. Very pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Ziad E, General Manager at Courtyard Coral Springs, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Rae914, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Courtyard Coral Springs. We are delighted that your stay with the us was enjoyable. Your comments about the professionalism of the staff is certainly appreciated, thank you for such kind words. We hope to welcome you back very soon at our property.

Ziad El Chantiry, General Manager

Been to Courtyard Coral Springs? Share your experiences!