“Unprofessional manager” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Coral Springs
“Unprofessional manager”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

My husband, mother, and I entered the restaurant when it was literally empty. The sweet waitress took our order immediately and we proceeded to ait 45 minutes and we were told the order would be out in 15 minutes. After 15 minutes and nothing, my husband found our waitress and said we would be waiting only 3 more minutes. By this time, the restaurant had filled up and most people appeared to be eating. Our waitress must have relayed my husband's message to the female manager because she began screaming at the top of her lungs, " Tell them to chill out, they're not the only customers in the restaurant" and assorted other profanitiea. At first, I did not know she was screaming at us and a couple across from us drpped their mouths open and said, " I can't believe she is saying that stuff'." She continued on her unprofessional rant, and stunned, we just got up and left. I have never experienced anything like that in my life. Perhaps our order got mixed up. I don't know. But I guess that is why it was the only restaurant in Coral Springs with no waiting on a Friday night. I'm afraid if we ever got our food, it would be tampered with in some way. Needless to say, we will never return although we remember the food from past visits as being decent.

• Visited March 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

CORAL SPRINGS
“TERRIBLE DO NOT GO. THE WORSE SERVICE IN TOWN”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

Recently I read in the Sun Sentinel that Guido’s Restaurant in Coral Springs got 3 ½ stars. So I have not eaten there as of yet decided to go there with friends from up north. As it turned out the food was not bad but the service was the worst that I have had since being in Florida for 30 years. Maybe that is a little bit of an exaggeration but it is close.
First the bread came after the salad, then my wifes meal and my friends wife’s meal came both came without their sides and were told that they would be right out. Maybe I don't know what right out is what it seems to me that in that restaurant it certainly is not in a minute or two. Then when my friend's wife received her spaghetti it was cold and she had to send it back. We look for the later because my wife had not received her side order yet but he was nowhere to be found. We asked another waiter to find our waiter so we can ask him about my wife's order. He never came back to the table. We had to ask a possibly to get the later again and bring out my wife order to go with her meal. He eventually returned it said it would be right out. Well it never came. Meanwhile my friend and I received our meal I had asked them to make fine spicy but of course it didn't come that way. By now my wife was a little upset, her meal was cold and she never received a side order. She got up from the table and one over two the owner basically told her I'm too busy to take care. By now my wife's meal was cold and she has the busboy if she could heat it up again. Still no side! Finally the waiter came back and said it would be right out again, we asked him to bring over the pepper flakes and he brought back grated cheese. Now the owner comes to the table and with a very nasty attitude tells us how busy the restaurant is an under his breath he says if you don't like it leave. Then the waiter comes back with a side and in front of the four of us tells us why are you upset you told me to cancel the side.
In the meantime my friend's wife finally got her spaghetti after 10 minutes was finishing her dinner. My wife gave back our meal we paid the bill and would never return to that restaurant again.
I have never been in the restaurant where the waiter would call a customer a liar and owner
Would have an attitude of telling customers to leave because his service was horrible because it was busy.
My recommendation is that people stay away from this restaurant and tell the owner that only reason they're in business is to satisfy their customers. I've gone to many restaurants based on the recommendations of the food critics from your paper. This time he got it wrong. Good food without good service is a bad meal.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Coral Springs, Florida
“Greatest "Mom & Pop" Italian Restaurant in Coral Springs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2008

I love this restaurant. If you want a "mom and pop" type of Italian Restaurant, then this is your place. It is off the Coral Springs food "strip", so sometimes it is not so crowded like other places. The food is excellent. The only reason I gave it a 4, is sometimes the service is not the best. The food is ALWAYS good and they have great pizza too.