“Excellent French Cuisine” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
florida
“Excellent French Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I had lunch here today with friends. The restaurant has a very pleasant ambience and the waitress was very attentive. I had the special which is a soup, quiche, and salad for $11.99. The onion soup was superb. The quiche lorraine was delicious and the salad accompanying it was attractive. I just wanted a cookie for dessert and the waitress gave me two complimentary. The menu is quite extensive and this is a great find in Coral Springs.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Plantation, Florida
“A Tasty Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

My friends and I decided to give this restaurant a try after purchasing a half price voucher. We tried a variety of dishes on the menu including crepes and all enjoyed our meals. The restaurant is small and not very fancy, but the service was excellent. We will return even if it means paying full price. Give it a chance and you won't be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Storrs
“Excellent Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

This restaurant had a fabulous breakfast. There was so much food!!! The pastries were delicious too. The service was excellent. The restaurant was spotless!!! Nice place and we highly recommend it.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Aventura, Florida
“Delice Paradise,-- is a touch of Paradise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We used a Living Social voucher, to try this restaurant for the first time. It is a delightful French Bistro, that had a charming , authentic Bistro ambiance. Our waitress, Martine, was very attentive and gracious. The manager, Christophe was very warm and engaging, and sent me a complimentary glass of wine, because we had to wait awhile to be seated that nite. The food was delicious. We EACH had their fabulous Onion Soup. I had their wonderful mussels, The French Fries accompanying my dish were INCREDIBLE!! My companion had their scallops and shrimp au volent. He devoured each and every morsel. The green beans served with his dish were Marvelous, and had a unique taste. We had their cappuccino for our dessert, accompanied by a selection of sinfully delicious butter cookies. This restaurant is a great place for authentic French cooking. It is a Taste of Paris, in Coral Springs, and at reasonable prices. Delice Paradise is Paradise!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Parkland, Florida
“The worst Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

purchased a Groupon and went to eat as the website looked fine and the menu as well.. Unfortunately the worst sign was I was a party of 6 and the only people in the restaurant at 7:15 PM on a Saturday Night. The food was absolutely horrible and spoiled. The fish came out raw and smelled horrible so we sent it back and they re cooked the same piece and now it smelled rotten. The steak was awful and seemed as well old. the shrimp dish was ok but again not the freshest. and the chicken pieces with vegetables was the only edible meal. The owner served us and was very nice but I am sorry to say this place was one of the worst places we had all been to in a long, long time. Stay far away for your own good. We actually felt bad that when the second piece of fish was delivered and smelled worse, not to embarrass my daughter and her boyfriend I told the owner I am full and to please wrap it up. After exiting we found the nearest garbage and you will never see us there again.

• Visited October 2013