“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Pricey but the food is tasty and the milkshakes are good. The location is great and its one of our favorite places to eat at.

Visited January 2013

Coral Springs, Florida
“A good burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great place to stop and grab and good tasting grass fed burger. There are outdoor seats by the fountain.

Visited February 2013
florida
“Time to Elevate your Customer Service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

There are really only two reasons to go here: number one you care about animals and number two you care about your health. With that said, the concept is good but I didn't like all the Nickle and Diming by upcharging for cheese, mushorooms, etc.

Things that other burger places offer for free. And if you just want cheese on your regular burger the company throws on two slices automatically to upcharge you twice on the cheese.

The biggest problem we had was the wait for our food which took nearly twenty minutes to get. That is simply unacceptable. There are many great burger places nearby and nobody should've to wait like this and be nickle and dimed to death for items that are free elsewhere. We even had a buy one get one coupon but they would not count the cheese and the mushrooms in the BOGO so we got slapped twice with the surcharge.

I agree animals should be treated well but so should customers, so until they do so I will go elsewhere!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Coconut Creek, Florida, United States
“Best Burgers in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have gone by this burger joint so many times not thinking about it so one day I decided to try it out. It was the best burger I have ever ate. They are most and juicy. Yummmm.. The people are nice and the beef and fries are ground and chopped fresh every day.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Texas
“Great Food and Great Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I walked in and looked at the menu. I was so used to restaurants at home, I was looking for a "combo meal". It was a little pricey but oh so worth it once I bit into the wonderful burger I had. There were so many fries! The employees were so nice and so friendly. They were really quick in getting my order out. Would like to eat there again the next time I visit Coral Springs, Florida!

• Visited April 2012