“Average Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Coral Springs, Florida
“Average Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

If you want to see some historic rock memorabilia stop by Rock n Roll Ribs. Food is average but they make up for everything with their service. Would I visit again; why not.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Plattsburgh, New York
“Best Ribs !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We were traveling through Florida to visit family and decided to find a good rib place. My husband is a huge rib fan, so when I say he LOVED these ribs it means something! We ordered a whole rack and split it along with shoestring style fries and corn on the cob. The portion was plenty for both of us and we even had some left over. After the first bite my husband said "These could well be the best ribs ever!" We travel quite a bit and appreciate good service and good food. This place had them both. It isn't a fancy spot at all, in fact I would say the atmosphere was very low key but clean. The decor is all rock and roll themed and we found out later the restaurant is owned by the former drummer of Iron Maiden and another partner. Highly recommend this place if you like fall of the bone ribs with a little sweetness in the sauce. Excellent!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Still the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Still the best ribs in Broward county Florida! We drove out of our way just to stop for great ribs. Heavy metal music playing along with a video. Food is served quick and just right portion size and pricing is within reason.
Not a place to pass over when looking for great BBQ!

Orlando, Florida
“This is seriously good BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Rock n' Roll Ribs lives up to it's reputation of one of the best BBQ places in Florida. The restaurant itself is a wonderful tribute to Iron Maiden with lots of fun memorabilia. To be honest, it feels more like a man cave than a restaurant, however it's the food that sets it apart. I had the combination platter which included a 1/2 slab of baby back ribs, a mound of BBQ Pork, baked beans, homemade french fries, and a slice of garlic toast. Okay, here's the deal, these are some of the best ribs I've ever had. The sauce is extraordinarily complementary to the meat, meaning that it doesn't overpower the ribs, but really enhances the flavor. The ribs are amazingly tender and fall off the bone moist. I ate them with a knife and fork. The meat just came off in large, singularly intact strips which melted in my mouth.

The BBQ pork was very flavorful and moist, served in a large mound of what is probably 2/3 of a pound of meat. It provided a great opportunity to sample the different sauces on the table, all of which were very well put together. The baked beans were good, not the best ever, but still good, as were the french fries and garlic toast. There is no doubt that meat is king here and be prepared to eat king like portions. The food comes out on platters and the portions are enough for two to share.

Highly recommend. Well worth another visit next time I'm in Coral Springs. Excellent, excellent food!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Coral Springs, Florida
“Best Ribs in Coral Springs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I'm not a fan of heavy metal or Iron Maiden. I'm a fan of BBQ. So that's why I came here. The ribs are really good. Nice and tender good taste of a smoky flavor. My son is a rib connoisseur and even he says this place makes the best ribs. He goes one step further and says they are the best he has ever had. Lastly, the footlong hot dog wrapped in bacon is a thing of beauty. That dog is no joke and I recommend that you eat that too.

Visited April 2014