“Never had a bad meal there” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tijuana Taxi Co.

Tijuana Taxi Co.
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
South Florida
“Never had a bad meal there”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Well located on University Drive, they always have good food at the right price and the wait staff is very friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Coral Springs, Florida
“Very nice cozy place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Friendly service and food was prepared very quickly. Very large proportioned meal, must say I couldn't finish it. Delicious.

• Visited March 2014
Halifax,Nova Scotia
“Great Restaurant Great Service Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

So I did a little research on Trip Advisor to look for a Mexican Restaurant in Coral Springs,
Tijuana Taxi Co. came out pretty good on the rankings and off we went. The night was a little cool to our liking for an outdoor sit down meal so the greeter gave us two choices. A not so prime table or probably a 10-15 minute wait. I like it when you are treated like the customer and given the choice. We had an excellent server and she even had recommendations for my wife. I ordered the burrito and she had the steak. Both meals were excellent and the portions were more than generous. we were both very happy with the choices. How Happy? Well back there again on Friday night. This time we had to wait about 15 minutes. We had the Fahitas to share and again there was more than enough food and the skillet was loaded. Different server but again excellent service. We would go there again in a heartbeat.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Delray Beach, Florida
“First visit was pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

It was our daughter-in-laws birthday, so my wife and I took the whole family out to dinner. There were seven of us, three kids ages 9, 12 and 13 and four adults. We are no strangers to Mexican food and usually find ourselves at nearby El Mariachi, but having seen Tijuana Taxi from the street, we decided to give it a try. Since it was a busy Saturday night, they were not able to seat our party inside the restaurant, but offered us a table outside. It was a cool, night, and we accepted. My only view of the actual restaurant was as we passed through to the patio area. It was Tijuana glitzy and very noisy, but looked like a nice dining room. Outside turned out to be much quieter and I actually liked it better. The only negative was that smoking is allowed in the outside dining area, and the hostess did not inform us of that. Halfway through the meal we started smelling the smoke, which was a real turnoff. The manager came to our table to apologize for the oversight in not telling us in advance. As for the food, it was great. They started us with complimentary nacho chips and salsa and refreshed the bowls when we finished the first round. My chicken fajitas were delicious and the portion was huge, as was my son's mahi-mahi fajitas and my daughter-in-laws steak fajitas. The chicken quesadia was also very good. My wife, who lives on salads, loved her Pepe Loco salad, which was served with a side chicken quesadia. The 9 year old only wanted a hamburger, but seemed to enjoy what they served him. In general, the service was pretty good, except that there was a bit of a wait for the food to arrive. Before we could complain, the server explained that the kitchen had gotten hit with a large order the same time she put our order in, but our food was coming right out. Within a minute we all had our food in front of us. As for the prices, I could not have been happier. At a little over $100, this was one of the cheaper meals for our family. I would like to return and try the inside of the restaurant next time. I will trade the smoke for the noise any day.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Wednesday is rib night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Delicious BBQ ribs + 2 sides (full rack of baby backs) for $9.99
It's crowded and noisy, TVs going all around you. Busy bar scene. Funky décor!
Good service, great food, great prices.

• Visited January 2014