You added Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center to your Saves list
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   11775 Heron Bay Blvd., Coral Springs, FL 33076 (Formerly Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center)   |
Hotel deals
GreenLeadersBronze level
South Florida, Florida
“very nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is a beautiful hotel super clean and very friendly staff. We loved our room it was very spacious clean, the bathroom is very pretty and roomy. The breakast buffet was good but could get some improvement with more items. Overall we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Ms Lawanda and Ms Ashley are Two Great People, Who always worked very hard and make all of us very happy and make us Proud to be Marriott guests. We would like to thank them for all of their hard work, the Marriott is very lucky to have them.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Norcross, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

For some reason I just enjoyed this hotel. It was not at all what I expected and I was not happy to have to stay here but, upon check in the guy was so nice and helpful I immediatly changed my tune. I was given champagne at check in and he helped to my room with my bags. He really went above and beyond! My only problem is that when I called and asked that the feathers be removed from my room the young lady on the night shift told me that they did not offer a feather free option. After much back and forth someone brought me a thin blanket and I slept on the couch. I drove several hours to get there, worked all day and checked in about 11, I was too tired to argue. The hotel was in a great spot and has a wonderful breakfast buffett and staff. i would give a perfect rating had in not been for that less than stellar employee. The room was a very nice size and comfortable until I began sneezing from my allergies. I spent most of the next day at work sneezing and cleaning my nose. I will take some responsibility in not having a feather free room because I did not put my rewards number on my reservation when I made it but, the response when I asked for one was unnecessary. I did locate a manager the next morning to relay my concerns and I believe that this was an isolated incident.

Rochester, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I travel for business to Coral Springs at least once to twice a month. My stays last from 3 to 5 days. The Heron Bay Marriott has been like an oasis in the desert for me and my employees. The staff is friendly, accomadating, and really like family away from home. From the GM Eddie to Stewart and Adrien at the bar and Mayela in the concierge lounge. You cannot find a finer group of people or property for travel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

FRANCESCO GUERRIERO your the best.
I use to work in the restaurant biz and this is the best manager i've ever seen. Great customer service and he was fun. We didn't have dinner but was visiting a friend who was in town on business staying at the hotel. Before going up on the elevators to our friends room he was very friendly. We didn't eat at the hotel but came back for desserts. The service was excellent especially for my husband who has worked in the restaurant biz. Over all the place was nice friendly and vary clean. There isn't much in the area because its far West. Good place if your a golfer but if you want any action and fun your going to need a car. Otherwise the hotel was excellent even as a visitor. When thing that I really dislike and turns me off in a hotel is when the fount desk staff doesn't great you when you walk in. It is very nice when people just say hello and are friendly. This place is very nice even as an outsider who only was visiting a friend. My friend however did say the room was excellent and frequents the hotel often when she is on business trips

Parkland, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel over 40 nights this year and I am very impressed with the beautiful property, immaculately maintained rooms, and very welcoming front desk and other staff members. Eddie Adair, the Hotel Manager at this property pays keen attention to every detail and makes sure their guests are completely satisfied. Food in their restaurant is excellent and very nicely presented.

Saltillo, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My partner and I just spent an amazing 3 weeks in Coral Springs,Florida on training for a new business. What made it special for us was everyone at the Marriott, from Holice Travis at the front desk to the ladies in the concierge lounge were fantastic. One gentleman in particular, Francesco Guerriero took customer service to the highest level. I have been in retail business for over 30 years and I thought I was the best when it came to customer service, but Francesco beat me hands down. Having to be away from home and in a hotel for 3 weeks is probably the hardest thing I have had to do in my 58 years of life but everyone at the Marriott made it feel as close to home as possible, thanks again from my partner and myself for a GREAT JOB. Jim B., Saltillo,MS

Room Tip: The concierge level is the BEST.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center

Address: 11775 Heron Bay Blvd., Coral Springs, FL 33076 (Formerly Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center)
Location: United States > Florida > Coral Springs
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center 3.5*
Discover the spectacular Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center; a proud member of the Florida Green Lodging Program, our hotel is within minutes of everything you need for a weekend gateway, golf retreat, wedding or meeting. A golfer's paradise, our Coral Springs hotel features an on-site world-class course, Golf Academy and lighted driving range. With fine and festive dining, shopping, beaches, spas and casinos all just minutes away, escape to a tropical paradise where you can have it all. Enjoy walking and biking trails, and airboat rides through the Florida Everglades. As the official Coral Springs hotel of the NHL's Florida Panthers spend an evening at a hockey game, world-class concert or event at the Bank of Atlantic Center. This Coral Springs hotel's convention space measures close to 18,000 sq ft to complement our 224 guest rooms and suites, making it an ideal location for your next meeting or social occasion. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Coral Springs Marriott Hotel, Golf Club Hotel Coral Springs
Marriott Coral Springs

If you own or manage Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.