“The food is excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“The food is excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

This is a small cafe but it is quite close to the airport. The food is outstanding and they have a few excellent gluten free bakery items. My party had omelets and other egg dishes. Everyone really enjoyed their food.

Visited January 2014

82% Recommend
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fantastic lunch items, and just go in and look at all the bakery items. SINFUL!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Quick and easy lunch service - I ordered it to go and didn't have to wait for a table. I knew this place would be packed on a Saturday morning, so I ordered it to go and was out in less than 5 minutes. I had the chicken salad and was very happy with it.

If you hope to get a table go early - or go in the evenings for a late lunch/brunch.

I ordered a couple of the chocolate covered cherries to go along with my lunch order. YUMMY! At $2.50 each, they were pricey, but I would try them again since they were good.

Their cases were FILLED with delectable treats, can't wait to go back when I am in the area to try some of the sweets.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

The restaurant is small, with a bunch of tables. It's in a great area, only about a block and a half away from Miracle Mile. Although it has a rather limited menu, the food is of excellent quality. The orange juice is really fresh squeezed! However, we had a minor problem that hopefully doesn't happen often. We found a hair in a salad we ordered. We told the waitress, who apologized. Otherwise, the food was delicious.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food in a small place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is a small restaurant in Coral Gables. Street parking was difficult to find on a Saturday so we parked at the garage across the street. There are a few tables available for outdoor sitting. We came here for a late breakfast/early lunch and were not dissapointed. Dishes we tried on this visit were the caprezze sandwich, caesar salad, roast beef sandwich and their banana chocolate pancake. Everything was delicious. Because the pastries at the case were so tempting, we had to order some to go. This was our first visit and we will be back again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida, USA
“small patisserie in the Gables”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My friends and I go to Chocolate Fashion restaurant often. It is a small
patisserie known for its delicious cakes and pastries. But it also is a
restaurant with limited menu: sandwiches and very good dishes of the day.
The place is clean, the waiters and waitresses attentive and courteous, the
food excellent. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2013