“I would give this more stars if I could!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“I would give this more stars if I could!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My family and I had Sunday brunch here while on vacation. The wait was incredibly long and the place was incredibly small. Our waitress didn't speak English very well. But the food was absolutely delicious! We ordered eggs benedict and the french toast. YUMMY! The freshly-squeezed orange juice was perfect, as was the hot coffee. Don't miss the desserts in the case on your way out!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Miami, Florida
“Read my review to understand...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

The date is 9/14/13. The time is 11:45 a.m. I was asked by my elderly parents to bring a cake to the house for my brother's birthday and my mother had mentioned she had heard of this place. So I went there and parked in the 12 min meters and paid by phone (why this is important will come to play later). I go in and the place was packed so much so you have to squeeze by people to see the display. I ask for a cake and they tell me that their power is out and that they can only take cash. As I did not have enough cash (who does these days), I elected to wait (remember the 12 min). As it was getting close to the 12 min, I attempted to extend my time only to find out that you can only park for 12 min every 30 min and would not let me renew. I was then asked to leave my CC information and they would call me and charge me later. I reluctantly agree and when they go get my cake (the one that was there which I would have been able to buy had everything been working) was no longer there. Apparently, in the interim the CC machine was down and I was physically there, someone sold my cake to one of the chefs. They went to the back and did not have a replacement. At this point I was pissed and since I was there, I chose another cake and left. As I am walking out, I had to beg a meter maid that had just arrived not to give me a ticket. If the CC machine had been working, it would have probably been a pleasant experience. However as you can see, the simple fact of picking up a cake became an ordeal I do not wish to repeat. Judge for yourselves.

Visited September 2013
“Great breakfast spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Don't let the name throw you off by thinking it is a candy shop or something. We only had breakfast here but it was great. They have an amazing array of authentic European style baked goods. Their coffee was some of the best in a town with great coffee.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Great place for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This place!! Everytime I go there for breakfast I am hungover from the night before, it just so happens. Anyway, they have great breakfast food, omelette, sandwiches, all fresh and of very good quality. You might have to wait though as this place is always packed.

A great choice for breakfast in Coral Gables.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
South Florida, Florida
“Delightful find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have enjoyed breakfast and lunch here. Always delicious! Awesome baked goods, memorable coffees and fresh OJ. Staff is very warm and helpful. Family friendly. This is a small and popular spot so best to go in the "off times". Street parking only (with meters). I have never experienced a language barrier.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere