“Delightful find!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
South Florida, Florida
“Delightful find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have enjoyed breakfast and lunch here. Always delicious! Awesome baked goods, memorable coffees and fresh OJ. Staff is very warm and helpful. Family friendly. This is a small and popular spot so best to go in the "off times". Street parking only (with meters). I have never experienced a language barrier.

• Visited August 2013

82% Recommend
mount royal
“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and I ate there for breakfast before checking out from our hotel. My egg dish was over priced and didn't come with anything but scramble eggs and baguette. I asked to switch out the bread for a muffin and that was not allowed. My husband enjoyed his French toast, but we will not head back here if we ever visit again.

Visited July 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“You will have problems if you don't speak Spanish”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The food is ok but overpriced. However, getting it is not a smooth process. Yes we are in Southern Florida but people should be able to speak English. I placed an order over the phone for a grilled veggie sandwich and gave my name. The guy kept stating multiple times that he didn't understand me and needed me to spell my name and to repeat my order. When I showed up he told me that I placed a tuna sandwich but he forgot whether I wanted it toasted. He finally realized that he made a mistake and then said that he would place an order for a veggie sandwich. But, when it came time to ring up the order he again tried to charge me for a tuna sandwich.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, GA
“Best Overall Experience in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were looking for a FedEx office in downtown Coral Gables when I spied Chocolate Fashion, a little storefront a block off Miracle Mile. We parked on the street and walked in on a Monday morning. Bam! Friendly French-speaking folks with menus arrived swiftly. Terrific coffee and delicious fresh-squeezed O.J. "Slap-your-mama-good" Brioche French toast. The only negative, and a common one, was the noise level. Don't let that dissuade you -- this place is swell.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“Lovely little French cafe and bakery.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Tiny little place with delicious food and fresh baked goods. We always order to go as there is always a wait and very cramped environment. Worth the visit!